Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linebacker Danny Trevathan expects the Bears to be interested in him during free agen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    Hoping we can find the money to retain all of our free agent players on defense.

1. Miller
    2. Jackson
    3. Marshall
    4. Trevathan
    5. Bruton

It will be very hard to retain all of them...
    Danny T is a good player and a hard worker but not at the top of my list of FAs that are essential. If I had to choose between him and Marshall I'd take Marshall. With our depth, or lack of depth at safety, I might even give Bruton the edge over Trevathon where team needs are concerned.

Comment

Denver imo is very pleased with Todd Davis, I think out of any FA to be the least drop off is from Trev. That said, there is something to be said from the great dynamic between trev and marshall. Trev imo is the most likely to get the take it or leave it deal.
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
        Denver imo is very pleased with Todd Davis, I think out of any FA to be the least drop off is from Trev. That said, there is something to be said from the great dynamic between trev and marshall. Trev imo is the most likely to get the take it or leave it deal.
        I can agree with this. Trev has also been injured for a good portion of his time with this team. So I can agree that he'd be given a decent offer but nothing spectacular.

I also agree with the report with the Broncos opinion of Davis. He really has done quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
          Guy did Carolina and us dirty! !
          That's a cute statement. Care to elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
            I'm not a Trevathan fan, I think he's an average player who is overrated on this board, much like DJ Williams was before him. He's not a bad player, but he's not a guy that's irreplaceable. The Broncos have managed to replace him when he's been injured, with very little dropoff. He's not worth a big contract, let him go, there are guys already on the roster (Todd Davis, Corey Nelson) who could step in and do as good of a job. Brandon Marshall is the LB that needs to be re-signed. In my opinion.
            I am with you that Trevathan is not irreplaceable. But I think the roles are reversed. Marshall is easier to replace, IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Sitoke View Post
              That's a cute statement. Care to elaborate?
              He did in post #30 by linking to an article which doesn't pull any punches on the hard truth of those matters.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Working...
              X