Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rodney Harrison Says He Would Take Out Cam Newton’s Knees If He Played Against Him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillTopper View Post
    Do you remember when NE sacked Peyton ..... high hit upper back........... they were trying to knock him out of the game.....It was a legal hit ..... but the intent was to take him out.
    Intent matters. I would hate to see one of our players deliberately target Manning's neck area. I don't think Ron would allow any of that nonsense anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
      In this game there's only 1 player who's a cheap shot artist, and that's Cortland Finnegan. He's been a chippy (dirty) player his entire career. However I haven't watched him much during his short stint with Carolina this year, and he's been away from Jeff Fisher and Greg Williams long enough, perhaps he's reformed?
      Yeah I wasn't a fan of his before we signed him but he's not tried any of that cheap **** while he's been on our team.

Comment

Not a surprising comment from someone like Rodney. Never liked the guy.
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

In the interest of balance, Bill Romanowski also said that he would "choke Newton at the bottom of a pile" so it's not just Harrison. But having said that neither player was ever known as guys who kept it clean.

Comment

Originally posted by WillTopper View Post
            Do you remember when NE sacked Peyton ..... high hit upper back........... they were trying to knock him out of the game.....It was a legal hit ..... but the intent was to take him out.
            That is the goal in football. Legally hit them so hard they leave the game. Not dirty. There is a difference. Just the same as in boxing.

Comment

Working...
            X