Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Bowl 50 analyst predictions: Panthers or Broncos in Santa Clara?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl 50 analyst predictions: Panthers or Broncos in Santa Clara?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...in-santa-clara

18-2

Wow. Solid analysis by Jerry Rice. "Well I think Cam is going to run it, and Cam is going to pass it"

Comment

At least there's a couple.

25% of the experts are picking us thus far, the ones counted here anyway:

http://nflpickwatch.com/

Surprised to see Chris Mortensen pick us.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
      2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Everyone in terms of people picking Carolina. Met only people out of 30 who picked denver....rough numbers of course

Comment

No one I know is picking Denver. I'm cautiously optimistic actually. I should have been a Bills or Vikings fan when I was younger. But I lived in Denver for college and I adopted the Broncos and realized they love to torment me.
          Denver Broncos and New York Mets. Pass me a drink.

Comment

Have faith my fellow Bronco fans!

When we won our first Superbowl in 1998 against Green Bay, we were 11 point underdogs!

http://www.predictem.com/nfl/previous.php

Comment

Carolina is an easy pick because they are a complete team. There qb is young and can run and throw. They are more appealing at first sight. I honestly like being the underdogs

Comment

Heath Evans has us losing by 21. What a surprise.
                sigpic

Comment

Geez, pretty much everyone gives us no chance. I wouldn't want it any other way!

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                    At least there's a couple.

25% of the experts are picking us thus far, the ones counted here anyway:

http://nflpickwatch.com/

Surprised to see Chris Mortensen pick us.
                    I see the traitor Schlereth picked us this week....Good at least he showed some faith in former team this time
                    sigpic

Comment

Would the Broncos feel any better if we were everyone's pick? Would they feel any worse if they were nobody's pick? Would we as fans feel differently? No. We believe in our team and just want to see the game. Let the babies have their bottle and pretend to be experts.

Comment

Adam Schefter will never give up on his Denver allegiances. Picked the Broncos to win
                        sigpic

Comment

The one part of our game which is not being discussed is our pass rush....not one of those comments really included anything about our rushers. The only exception was the one who said VOn was MVP...We were #1 in the league in sacks this season...that is a big deal.

Comment

nfl network wonks were saying Caolinas secondary was better than Denver's. and that our D would not get to Cam And our backs could not cover Carolina's receivers. I see Denver winning 34 to 24

Comment

Resembles a NYG vs. New England Patriots kind of Super Bowl. The pivotal question is whether Carolina's offense can score on Denver's defense. The Patriots' mighty offense, facing a similar defense, only scored 14 points. So I have to go with the Broncos - 27-16.

Comment

Working...
                              X