Peyton Manning Had The Worst Season Of Any Super Bowl Quarterback Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning Had The Worst Season Of Any Super Bowl Quarterback Ever

Interesting stuff, what do you guys think?

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...rterback-ever/

Tells you just how much better than the rest of the pack the Broncos defense is. Leave them on an island, and they just win.

Comment

I also think of importance is how good he has played since resting for 6+ weeks. That is why I do not think the real story with Peyton should be HGH - honestly that is garbage but it is/should be not being mentioned on the injury report until the KC game...

Comment

Originally posted by HarlemHeat View Post
        Interesting stuff, what do you guys think?

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...rterback-ever/

Wont mean much when we win the freaking SB 50.

Comment

Considering he played injured until being pulled from the KC game and compiled horrific stats, this doesn't surprise me. What I find more relevant is how he's played since getting healthy
          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Let's see how the stats compare SINCE Peyton has gotten healthy. That's a thousand times more relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
              Let's see how the stats compare SINCE Peyton has gotten healthy. That's a thousand times more relevant.
              Surprisingly, his completion percentage and yards per attempt are lower since he came back, but the amount of turnovers committed being significantly lower since his return is the most important stat. QB rating is up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hesky View Post
                Surprisingly, his completion percentage and yards per attempt are lower since he came back, but the amount of turnovers committed being significantly lower since his return is the most important stat. QB rating is up.
                "They" say he's the healthiest, going into this game, that he's been all season. E. Sanders says he's got the most zip on the ball he's seen all year. If he can summon up one game like the 2012 or 2013 Manning, along with this defense, we can win this one going away.

Comment

I do not care what the stats say I will take PM over Trent Dilfer...even PM now over Dilfer in his prime.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
                    Wont mean much when we win the freaking SB 50.
                    WELL SAID!!!!!
                    sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Right now, today, he is having a better season than 30 other QBs...

Comment

Originally posted by mray View Post
                        Right now, today, he is having a better season than 30 other QBs...
                        Amen and if he wins it, he is going to have the BEST SEASON OF ANY ACTIVE QB, and a heck of a way to go out for a career.
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Who the hell cares anymore. We know. You know, we all know. So what. We are in the SB. I'm sure those QB's who had a better season with better stats wish they were playing today. Go Broncos.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                            Amen and if he wins it, he is going to have the BEST SEASON OF ANY ACTIVE QB, and a heck of a way to go out for a career.
                            Didn't Big Ben win the SB in the 2005 season with one of the worst ratings in a SB as a QB? So, for a D led team, a QB just needs to make pivotal plays, that is it and not turn it over. Even the TD pass thrown was by Randle El to Hines Ward.

Comment

I think we all know he did not have a good season.......but it could be a great ending!

In fact, I hope he goes down as the QB with the worst season who won The SB!

Comment

Working...
                              X