No announcement yet.

Peyton Manning Had The Worst Season Of Any Super Bowl Quarterback Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welll....the defense completely won him his second ring. That simple.

Comment

Peyton Manning outplayed the NFLs MVP Quarterback (Cam Newton) in the biggest game of the season, and maybe in the biggest game of Manning's life, in leading the Denver Broncos to a Super Bowl victory.

He's the best QB I've ever seen in a Broncos uniform. And my experience began at age 15 when my family moved to Denver in 1968 when Steve Tensi and Marlon Briscoe were the Starting QBs.

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
        Peyton Manning outplayed the NFLs MVP Quarterback (Cam Newton) in the biggest game of the season, and maybe in the biggest game of Manning's life, in leading the Denver Broncos to a Super Bowl victory.

He's the best QB I've ever seen in a Broncos uniform. And my experience began at age 15 when my family moved to Denver in 1968 when Steve Tensi and Marlon Briscoe were the Starting QBs.
        .... Over the great one? (7)

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post

and if Denver would have lost, what would you have said about his performance?

Comment

Originally posted by AugustInHouston View Post
            and if Denver would have lost, what would you have said about his performance?
            Excuse me? Denver didn't lose. AND he outplayed the NFLs MVP Quarterback as the Broncos got a Super Bowl victory.

There is no "if Denver lost".

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
              .... Over the great one? (7)
              It's really hard for me to compare the two. They are from different eras. And, I, as an adult when we Traded for Elway, got to see every game that John Elway played. And notwithstanding Peyton' Manning's record season where he crushed all the records as a Bronco, we can never know what he could have done as a Broncos QB when he was young and in the prime of his football career.

Comment

We won. Manning won. Von Miller won. Pat Bowlen won. John Elway won. The Secretary won. The Janitor won. We all won. No one will ever know if we would have won with a different cast. Maybe. But the thing is, we completely know one thing.......WE WON.

As for Manning, he didn't have good Ds when he was a great QB, so now he got it. Good for him.

This should be a time for celebration, and good thoughts. Manning has been beaten up all season and prior to. Best thing about him, he handles things properly, professionally and with class. If you noticed, the great Cam Newton could learn a lot of lessons.

Comment

My theory: There's no such thing as a "worst ever" season for a SB winning QB. We (and he) WON the SB. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                  X