Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos a band of brothers for Derek Wolfe

http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/2...or-derek-wolfe

These are the kind of articles I really miss. The articles that allow us to get to know the players we root for and wear jerseys with their name on our backs. When the Rocky Mountain News was around I remember reading a lot more articles like this about the players we cheer for.

Good read

small part I liked

Wolfe attracted many college recruiters to his rural town of Negley, Ohio, when they saw his stats - a 6-foot-5 defensive lineman who tallied 30 tackles, 5.5 sacks, nine tackles for a loss and five deflections in 10 games - but he chose University of Cincinnati in part because Logan's older brother was there and Wolfe's "family" would still be close.

"I am a strong believer that in life you're going to become who you have around you," Wolfe was quoted as saying recently, adding that the Hoppel brothers and another pair of brothers - Josh and Jamin Pastores - "kept me straight. They taught me how to treat people, how to work hard and how to get results from that hard work."
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Good read. I had no idea of some of Wolfe's struggles in life. Glad he has found a home here. Unlock the cage and let the Wolfeman out on Sunday!

Comment

One of my favorite Broncos !

Comment

Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
        Good read. I had no idea of some of Wolfe's struggles in life. Glad he has found a home here. Unlock the cage and let the Wolfeman out on Sunday!
        I'm beyond happy we resigned him. There were a lot of people not happy that we drafted him and he's had his detractors, but he was a man on fire this year and it's good to know he's sticking around.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X