Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talib: "Cam Tapped Out"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Talib: "Cam Tapped Out"

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...cam-tapped-out

    After all the talking and BS Cam did before this game while our players stayed silent, I love Ward and Talibs Comments afterward.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

  • #2
    Talib did get some penalties but you cannot deny he got in their head big time, after his trash talk they could not make big plays at all.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
      http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...cam-tapped-out

      After all the talking and BS Cam did before this game while our players stayed silent, I love Ward and Talibs Comments afterward.
      Love it. "Underdogs" (according to the talking heads and know-less-than-nothing print media) "who proved to be top dogs" (which we knew all the time; we just didn't go around throwing it in everyone's face). Cam likes to dance in the end zone, right? Here's a couple of lines from an old song he should familiarize himself -- and the rest of his teammates -- with:

      "Instant Karma's gonna get you
      Gonna knock you right on the head ... "
      --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

      Comment


      • #4
        AJ McCarron Week 16

        22/35 (63% Comp) 200 Yrds 1 TD 0 INT 0 FUM 1 SACK


        Cam Newton Super Bowl 50

        18/41 (44% Comp) 265 Yrds 0 TD 1 INT 2 FUM 7 SACKS
        Denver Broncos
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks
        Colorado Avalanche


        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          He did as I expected him to do. Our 2015 defense was mega-super-dragon-laser-ninja-yeti-cryptonite-adamantium tough! Von was playing like the Waterboy down the stretch. The defense as a whole in the SB made me think of Hulk Hogan's old motto, "What you gonna do when the Orange Rush runs wild on yooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!"
          #swapping

          Comment


          • #6
            I will never forget Cam showing up in his Gold MVP shoes to warm up and holding his collar swaying with his eyes closed to the National Anthem and then running out of the press conference almost crying like a toddler that dropped his ice cream. Classic! Just classic!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              He absolutely tapped out. Actions speak louder than words, and his refusal to fight for that last fumble said everything.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                I will never forget Cam showing up in his Gold MVP shoes to warm up and holding his collar swaying with his eyes closed to the National Anthem and then running out of the press conference almost crying like a toddler that dropped his ice cream. Classic! Just classic!
                And then the post game commentary when Deion Sanders totally ripped scam a new one for not handling the defeat with class. Man, in my wildest dreams it couldn't have turned out any better than this
                "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                  And then the post game commentary when Deion Sanders totally ripped scam a new one for not handling the defeat with class. Man, in my wildest dreams it couldn't have turned out any better than this
                  And Faulk trying to defend him......pfft! There was also talk that Chris Harris was across from him giving his interview and talking about how they shut them DOWN! And that's apparently what prompted him to take his ball and go home.

                  What was sad about it was you could clearly see the NFL trying to set him up as the new "face", regardless of this games outcome. There were about 5 commercials with him that they played constantly ALL week long. He was a focal point of this whole game. We were second fiddle to Cam Newton. And he wasn't man enough for the moment.
                  #swapping

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Talib is no hero either. Remember when he tackled the guy by his facemask. Should've been kicked out of the game yesterday. Then the taunting flag.

                    He single handedly might have given you guys the Colts loss with the eye poke.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jim Mora View Post
                      Talib is no hero either. Remember when he tackled the guy by his facemask. Should've been kicked out of the game yesterday. Then the taunting flag.

                      He single handedly might have given you guys the Colts loss with the eye poke.
                      An ejection seems much. He will get fined, perhaps even suspended given his post-game comments about the facemask, but he should not have been ejected at the time. But he did cost the Broncos a chance to come back against the Colts.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                        What was sad about it was you could clearly see the NFL trying to set him up as the new "face", regardless of this games outcome. There were about 5 commercials with him that they played constantly ALL week long. He was a focal point of this whole game. We were second fiddle to Cam Newton. And he wasn't man enough for the moment.
                        Not to mention the constant "cam-mercials" that have been playing on NFL Network during the post game shows
                        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It was the M&M's...sweet and so very good and much more better than this snack candy is Manning/Miller. Congrats to the them and the Broncos at Superbowl L.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The face mask penalty was a good penalty. He would have scored if he doesn't do that. It only cost a yard. Turns out they score anyway. The taunting penalty not good.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
                              An ejection seems much. He will get fined, perhaps even suspended given his post-game comments about the facemask, but he should not have been ejected at the time. But he did cost the Broncos a chance to come back against the Colts.
                              He should get something, I agree, but I think it ended up a one-yard penalty with a brutal statement made that the Broncos defense came to put the hurt on. It is still a contact sport and intimidation goes a long way.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X