Guest Post: Brady vs. Manning and Playoff Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steamboat7 View Post
    What are you, really? A Pats fan?? Is this how you're spending your life? Dissing Manning and pumping Brady? Pretty lame.
    I'm a colts fan. Somebody made a brady vs manning thread. I'm just telling you what I notice in their play. They are different. Don't be too sensitive about it man.

Comment

These are the best two articles I've ever seen regarding Quarterbacks and the playoffs. It really shows the fragility of "playoff records" and how more often than not, the player making the big play in a close game is NOT NOT NOT the quarter back. Great read, both of em. Kind of long. If you could only read one, I'd be sure to part 2

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/sta...-puzzle-part-i

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/sta...puzzle-part-ii

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Mora View Post
        I'm a colts fan. Somebody made a brady vs manning thread. I'm just telling you what I notice in their play. They are different. Don't be too sensitive about it man.
        I'm not sensitive about it, I'm just trying to figure out why you have decided to devote a good part of your existence to tearing down Manning. You might be happier if you find something productive and positive to do.

Comment

I think the stat that Manning went to 4 SB's with 4 different coaches is just amazing. Manning threw for 141 yards Sunday...in his first SB, Brady threw for 145 and won MVP. Hard to argue against the greatness of Brady though.
          sigpicWe da Champs... you da Chumps.
          Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII and 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Mora View Post
            Peyton may have practiced happy feet. But having happy feet a compensation for a lack of balance. Peyton has deficient balance compared to most qb's. If and athletic evaluator tested him, it would show you this. It's also a sign that he is uncomfortable standing there.
            No its not a sign of comfort level.

Comment

Originally posted by govolsman View Post
              No its not a sign of comfort level.
              It most definitely is a sign that Peyton was uncomfortable. Peyton was maybe the most uncomfortable looking qb I've seen. He was so much so that he would curl up and lay down when they got close to him.

Comment

Working...
              X