Von will be contestant on DWTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Great points Jim. It is a good outlet for people actually. I guess I just worry a little knowing that he was in trouble just a season ago with being suspended for substance abuse and then trying to dilute his urine sample and trying to bribe the collector of said sample. He certainly has come a long way but he does need to keep his head about him with all this new found fame and money coming.
    Celeb status is not easy to deal with. That's why you see so many celebs and athletes on drugs and doing stupid immoral stuff. It tends to go to your head when you get fame. I don't think anyone is immune from it. It would be good if celebs had someone in their life reminding them to stay humble, and remember what it takes to get there and stay there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Mora View Post
      Celeb status is not easy to deal with. That's why you see so many celebs and athletes on drugs and doing stupid immoral stuff. It tends to go to your head when you get fame. I don't think anyone is immune from it. It would be good if celebs had someone in their life reminding them to stay humble, and remember what it takes to get there and stay there.
      Hence my overwhelming desire to keep DeMarcus Ware on the team. He is that someone that has done that for Von and the younger players on the team. I say we need him more than ever right now. As Sal Palantonio said, sign Ware to a lifetime contract, which in essence is a year or two in order for him to maintain that leadership role. He brought so much to the team in that regards. I'm sure Ware would be willing to take a pay cut to remain a Bronco. You don't let a guy like that walk out the door at this stage of his career. Let him retire a Bronco.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        Hence my overwhelming desire to keep DeMarcus Ware on the team. He is that someone that has done that for Von and the younger players on the team. I say we need him more than ever right now. As Sal Palantonio said, sign Ware to a lifetime contract, which in essence is a year or two in order for him to maintain that leadership role. He brought so much to the team in that regards. I'm sure Ware would be willing to take a pay cut to remain a Bronco. You don't let a guy like that walk out the door at this stage of his career. Let him retire a Bronco.
        If he is the guy you're telling me he is, then I agree with you. you need some team leaders like that. Some times you can get through to the young talented guys, other times it falls on deaf ears. And you hope that your young talent listens to those guys like Ware.

Comment

What a stupid show. I love Von but, there's no way I am watching Dancing with the Stars.
          He's a celebrity now so, naturally he will try to take advantage of the opportunities to build his brand and make more money. I don't begrudge him that but, I tend to agree with those who worry he may get hurt or get a huge ego.

The next thing we will hear is that Von and Jodie Sweetin are dating... Lol. The TMZ life. Lol
          My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

Let the guy live.

Comment

So did Jacoby Jones after that SB win, and we never heard from him much again.

I hope Von Miller does not have a case of Donald Butler of the Chargers, a case of dogging it once he got paid. Yes, I agree with the other poster, that is why guys like Ray Lewis, DeMarcus Ware, Charles Woodson etc. are valuable in the locker room, IMO, for that leadership to keep guys in line.

Comment

I am excited to watch him.

However, I hope he's still lifting, because that is A LOT of cardio.

Comment

Manning: "I want to thank Von Miller from taking time off from his celebrity tour to be here today. Good luck on DWTS."

Comment

I hate this SOOOO much. Focus on football focus on your craft. Do this kinda crap when you are old and washed up or retired like Jason Taylor & Jerry Rice. There is just nothing positive about this from a football aspect of it
                    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X