This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Osweiler is Matt Flynn

Interesting read, and to be honest I completely agree.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/3...adford-cousins

Some people will just write anything just to get a hit .

Comment

Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
      Some people will just write anything just to get a hit .
      And write it poorly at that......that article could have been typed up on these forums...Not a very professional quality piece.
      sigpic

Comment

Mile High Report used to be an interesting opinion and news source. Sadly it has been in decline for several years now. Poor writing and analysis... disappointing.

Comment

This... This is...

sigpic

Comment

I completely agree with most of his points, although I wouldn't call him Flynn just yet. He is definitely middle of the road right now. Osweiler was 5-2 in his starts because of our stellar defense. You have to remember that he disappeared for long stretches during games, including the second half versus the Steelers, and the Raiders. I trust that if he is signed, that Elway will make his contract team friendly.

I find it hilarious that all I saw on these boards before Osweiler got his first start was that he will never amount to anything. Now everyone is acting as though losing Osweiler will be the same as if the Packers had let Rodgers walk.

I hope that they sign Brock, and he proves to everyone that he can play at a consistent high level. I will gladly eat crow.

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
              Mile High Report used to be an interesting opinion and news source. Sadly it has been in decline for several years now. Poor writing and analysis... disappointing.
              There have been very good articles there -even recently, but some writers are obviously better than others.
              This one is not good.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Well, Elway did want Flynn post Tebow.
                sigpic

Comment

Brock went 5-2 with wins over Cincy and New England.

Flynn had one great game.

The QB market is alot right now, how much will Elway go to try and keep Brock is the question here. He already said this wont be his big contract so if some team gives him 17-20 mil a year he's probably gone.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

The QB market is alot right now, how much will Elway go to try and keep Brock is the question here. He already said this wont be his big contract so if some team gives him 17-20 mil a year he's probably gone.
                    The key may be long term security as well. Essentially, if you believe the reports, Elway is offering Brock a 2 year deal with the way the guranteed money is set up. If I'm Brock I want to see if I can get a long-term deal before I resort to a "prove it" deal.
                    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

Brock didn't go 5-2. He went 4-2.

His 4 wins came against:

Chicago: 14th ranked D and scored 17 points....decent game for his first start
                      NE: 9th ranked D..his best game
                      SD: 20th ranked defense, scored 17 points and SD offense was decimated
                      Cin: Dalton was out

Os really only had one great game too....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post

His 4 wins came against:

I wander how many of those games would have been different if the recievers actually caught the balls thrown thier way. What happened happened and we can't change it but i remember him not getting a lot of help from those guys or his o-line.

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                          I wander how many of those games would have been different if the recievers actually caught the balls thrown thier way. What happened happened and we can't change it but i remember him not getting a lot of help from those guys or his o-line.
                          you could say the same thing for nearly every game played by any QB.........
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post

His 4 wins came against:

Technically speaking he went 5-2 since he started the SD game and gets credited with the win.

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                              The key may be long term security as well. Essentially, if you believe the reports, Elway is offering Brock a 2 year deal with the way the guranteed money is set up. If I'm Brock I want to see if I can get a long-term deal before I resort to a "prove it" deal.
                              This is true, supposedly Houston wants him and they have far more money than we do.

Comment

Working...
                              X