Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't argue with the premise even if it was poorly written. I saw enough from Brock in the last half of the Bengals game and all of the Chargers game to know he has potential. But I certainly am not ok with rolling the dice on 18 million for that potential.
    sigpic

Comment

FTR, I got 3/4 of the way through it and stopped reading.

In the first half he talks about how annoying it is when people speculate on anything not set in stone, but then speculates that any big deal Brock gets will be his last deal.

Worthless hit piece.

I do agree that the Broncos need to be developing a QB ASAP
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        I can't argue with the premise even if it was poorly written. I saw enough from Brock in the last half of the Bengals game and all of the Chargers game to know he has potential. But I certainly am not ok with rolling the dice on 18 million for that potential.

You mean the Bengals game where he competed against a rookie who was starting in place of their starter who was out for the season? The game were we barely won by 3?

Or the Chargers game where he was benched for a dinosaur because he was incapable of winning a must win game for us against a 4-12 team?

Wow...

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
          We offered him 3 years $40M. That's 13M per year...I'm alright with that if he decides to take it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            We offered him 3 years $40M. That's 13M per year...I'm alright with that if he decides to take it.
            Agreed thats a fair number.
            sigpic

Comment

Down for cleaning, stop insulting each other. Okay Thanks Bye.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
              X