Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Its about time
    I'm sorry it took him about a month to make ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISIONS IN HIS LIFE

It is interesting that he will announce a day before his release and retire a Bronco rather than the day after. Good for him and the Broncos. Thanks PFM, thanks for everything
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
      I'm sorry it took him about a month to make ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISIONS IN HIS LIFE

It is interesting that he will announce a day before his release and retire a Bronco rather than the day after. Good for him and the Broncos. Thanks PFM, thanks for everything
      Yah, it's like everyone knows what's best for everyone else. Well, in Manning's case, it was about a decision that was important to him as an individual. Not what we want to know about, and when. I've stated this before, but March 9th was his absolute drop dead date, and most of us are pretty comfortable with the idea that Elway already knew what he was going to do. The delayed decision did not hurt us one iota. Elway knew what he would do if Peyton returned, long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Yah, it's like everyone knows what's best for everyone else. Well, in Manning's case, it was about a decision that was important to him as an individual. Not what we want to know about, and when. I've stated this before, but March 9th was his absolute drop dead date, and most of us are pretty comfortable with the idea that Elway already knew what he was going to do. The delayed decision did not hurt us one iota. Elway knew what he would do if Peyton returned, long ago.
        Exactly, it really wasn't affecting us one way or the other. I actually consider it a bit of an honor he decided to do it before. He could''ve done it afterwards and left options open. But he chose to retire as a Bronco. I consider that an honor coming from Peyton Manning.
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Cheers to Peyton. One of (if not) the best to ever play the game!

We probably will never see a similar a player who not only dominated from both a passing and mental standpoint. What a pleasure to watch.

Comment

Sorry if already posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCn7BuiT...n-by=bmarshh54

Comment

It's official.

Personally either way it feels good to finally know. Now I can move on as well as all of us - and him. And I find it pretty cool too that he's going to retire a Bronco. Not sure if that changes somehow - and if it doesn't it says a lot about the Colts ownership.

I'm sure Manning feels loyalty toward Indy fans. But not toward Isray who gave up on him when Manning had 1 of the best QB seasons ever seen and of course another world championship in him -oh and all those records
              Last edited by dizzolve; 03-06-2016, 12:51 PM.
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Yeah, it really is the end of a truly great. I think Manning contributed way more than just his football prowess, but with his humility and grace. True class act that I hope future talents like Os and Newton can learn from. Football was a better place with Manning in it, no two ways about it.
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Glad Peyton played for the Broncos. It was an honor to cheer for him.

Hope he enjoys retirement! He will always be in the discussion as one of the best Qbs to play the game.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                  X