• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Osweiler blindsided by a woman

TMZ at it again.
    Brock Osweiler Blindsided at Pizza Shop

My favorite line of the article:
    "Oh, and one last thing ... during the entire fracas, he NEVER fumbled the pizza box."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/07/brock-...#ixzz42FmQvzql

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/07/brock-...ht-back-video/
    Last edited by multimoussa; 03-07-2016, 01:01 PM.

Same stiff arm hes using against every Broncos contract proposal.

Comment

How things get stupid fast. Did he need to showe that woman as hard as he did? No. Was it Terrible? Not a all.

Did he show huge restraint with the guy that shoved him? Oh hell ya!
      sigpic

Comment

Can you believe how big that pizza is?
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Brock did the right thing. That woman was headed for his wife, if someone stepped to the person I love, man woman or whatever you would be lucky to just get a shove out of me.
          sigpic

Comment

Someone looking to get rich.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I cant blame Os. Did he shove fatty away a little hard maybe but it wasn't him just doing it to do it she stepped up to his woman and he did what any good man would do protect her. Id do the same thing if it was me guy girl or ewok

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                Can you believe how big that pizza is?
                I know, right! That looked like a good ol' legendary Jersey Shore pie.
                #swapping

Comment

Good for Brock. He walk away knowing he will be collecting millions and knowing the man who push him will have to sleep with Free Willy.
                  Last edited by Chronoless; 03-07-2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

I'd say Brock should know better than to go to a food joint at 2am on sat night. That's where the drunks will be and problems will happen. I think he'll think twice before doing that again. Send in other peeps to get the food. Good job on keeping his cool though
                    Most hated Teams - Patriots then Raiders then Chargers

Comment

I know that joint well. I frequented it often until I moved back to CO from AZ last year. That place is right next to all the bars and nightclubs in Scottsdale. Everyone goes there to grab food after a night of drinking. Nothing good happens there I've seen multiple fights turn ugly there. Big props to Brock. Protected his wife and his career. That's the kind of man I want on this team.
                      sigpic

Comment

That fat troll is lucky all she got was a push. If she came at my woman I probably would have done much worse.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          How things get stupid fast. Did he need to showe that woman as hard as he did? No. Was it Terrible? Not a all.

Did he show huge restraint with the guy that shoved him? Oh hell ya!
                          Why on earth would he have shoved the woman and then not pushed the guy. I would not be shocked if this didn't have ramifications with the league. He pushed a woman. Unacceptable.

Comment

Wow he showed some real restraint when that guy shoved him, that's why being sober is a good idea. Sober or not it would be hard for me not to choke the hell outta that little puke.
                            Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

He basically prevented a fight and his wife from being assaulted, but because it was a woman it will be considered assault now.
                              Good decision Brock now make another good decision and sign that contract to remain a Bronco.
                              Last edited by 58Miller; 03-07-2016, 02:27 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X