Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Cut Owen Daniels

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos Cut Owen Daniels

    Per Vic Lombardi

    Didnt see this coming. I wonder if the Broncos even gave Daniels the option of taking a paycut. I cant imagine they did because Daniels would have taken it to stay with Kubiak, in my opinion.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche


    sigpic

  • #2
    Contributed and did well but he's pretty much done. Look for Garrett Graham to be a possible signing

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow I didn't see that coming either, he could've easily been the Super Bowl MVP had Manning been able to throw the ball little better.

      Comment


      • #4
        Anyone know how much that saves in cap space?
        Denver Broncos
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks
        Colorado Avalanche


        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
          Contributed and did well but he's pretty much done. Look for Garrett Graham to be a possible signing
          Jeff Heuerman and Jordan Taylor should contribute next season as well making Daniels expendable.

          Comment


          • #6
            Due 4.5 million salary next year, this was the most obvious cut to make.

            Comment


            • #7
              This kind of sucks, I really like Daniels. Too bad he was expensive, wish he could taken a pay cut. Heuerman coming back made this necessary though.
              Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

              Comment


              • #8
                Really liked Daniela. Great great guy. But boy are we loading up on cap room. Can't wait to see what elway does with it

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
                  Due 4.5 million salary next year, this was the most obvious cut to make.
                  So far the Broncos have 30.25 million in cap relief to spend and that is before Ryan Cladys' restructure and the cap increase.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    Jeff Heuerman and Jordan Taylor should contribute next season as well making Daniels expendable.
                    No doubt. It's time for Heuerman to show everyone why Elway drafted him in teh 3rd round last year.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Guy was clutch but his speed is gone, can barely separate now
                      sigpic

                      2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        So far the Broncos have 30.25 million in cap relief to spend and that is before Ryan Cladys' restructure and the cap increase.
                        No. After Manning, Vasquez, Brewer, and Owens it's more like 17 million.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
                          No. After Manning, Vasquez, Brewer, and Owens it's more like 17 million.
                          Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 4m4 minutes ago
                          Andrew Mason Retweeted Joshua
                          Per http://OvertheCap.com , $17,483,046 (and that is after including tenders for Miller/Marshall/Anderson).
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I wish him the best he is pretty much done as player maybe he will retire.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Wish him the best. He may have been a plodder but he was pretty clutch when the team needed him.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X