Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Cut Owen Daniels

Per Vic Lombardi

Didnt see this coming. I wonder if the Broncos even gave Daniels the option of taking a paycut. I cant imagine they did because Daniels would have taken it to stay with Kubiak, in my opinion.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Contributed and did well but he's pretty much done. Look for Garrett Graham to be a possible signing

Comment

Wow I didn't see that coming either, he could've easily been the Super Bowl MVP had Manning been able to throw the ball little better.

Comment

Anyone know how much that saves in cap space?
        Denver Broncos
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks
        Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
          Contributed and did well but he's pretty much done. Look for Garrett Graham to be a possible signing
          Jeff Heuerman and Jordan Taylor should contribute next season as well making Daniels expendable.

Comment

Due 4.5 million salary next year, this was the most obvious cut to make.

Comment

This kind of sucks, I really like Daniels. Too bad he was expensive, wish he could taken a pay cut. Heuerman coming back made this necessary though.
              Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Really liked Daniela. Great great guy. But boy are we loading up on cap room. Can't wait to see what elway does with it

Comment

Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
                  Due 4.5 million salary next year, this was the most obvious cut to make.
                  So far the Broncos have 30.25 million in cap relief to spend and that is before Ryan Cladys' restructure and the cap increase.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    Jeff Heuerman and Jordan Taylor should contribute next season as well making Daniels expendable.
                    No doubt. It's time for Heuerman to show everyone why Elway drafted him in teh 3rd round last year.

Comment

Guy was clutch but his speed is gone, can barely separate now
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        So far the Broncos have 30.25 million in cap relief to spend and that is before Ryan Cladys' restructure and the cap increase.
                        No. After Manning, Vasquez, Brewer, and Owens it's more like 17 million.

Comment

Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
                          No. After Manning, Vasquez, Brewer, and Owens it's more like 17 million.
                          Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 4m4 minutes ago
                          Andrew Mason Retweeted Joshua
                          Per http://OvertheCap.com , $17,483,046 (and that is after including tenders for Miller/Marshall/Anderson).
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I wish him the best he is pretty much done as player maybe he will retire.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wish him the best. He may have been a plodder but he was pretty clutch when the team needed him.

Comment

Working...
                              X