Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ware and Clady restructure their contracts

per rotoworld:

USA Today's Lindsay Jones reports DeMarcus Ware and LT Ryan Clady are expected to remain with the Broncos after restructuring their contracts.

Related: Ryan Clady
    Source: Lindsay Jones on Twitter Mar 8 - 2:05 PM
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard

Any idea the amounts they agreed to?
    sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
    UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

Awesome! I'm ecstatic that Ware is back. He really is a huge part of that D-line. Hope that Clady can stay healthy and productive!

Comment

Originally posted by TheManningMelon View Post
        Awesome! I'm ecstatic that Ware is back. He really is a huge part of that D-line. Hope that Clady can stay healthy and productive!
        I'm with you.

Glad they'll both be back.

Comment

I'm elated. What are the numbers though?

Comment

Awesome news. Does anyone have numbers and how much cap room we have now?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
              Awesome news. Does anyone have numbers and how much cap room we have now?
              "As of now, work still ongoing to restructure contracts of DeMarcus Ware + Ryan Clady, seems likely both will remain on Broncos."

No numbers, because nothing's done yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
                "As of now, work still ongoing to restructure contracts of DeMarcus Ware + Ryan Clady, seems likely both will remain on Broncos."

No numbers, because nothing's done yet.
                Ah thanks anyway.
                sigpic

Comment

Excellent news. Wow we are going to have some major cap room. I wonder what elway is up to

Comment

Originally posted by Montoya View Post
                    Excellent news. Wow we are going to have some major cap room. I wonder what elway is up to
                    Elway has another blockbuster move in works nobody sees coming.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                      Elway has another blockbuster move in works nobody sees coming.
                      We are signing a defensive player to replace Malik, I don't know who yet but we will wait and see.

Comment

Great news, with all the losses we are suffering...In Elway we trust.

Comment

Good for Ware, he really could have refused to restructure and made more cash elsewhere. A sign he wants to see his 3 year deal out.

Comment

Sounds as if the team is busy. wouldn't I like to be the fly on the wall ? Fore sure. Just to see the strategy behind all these moves. Make it a reality show ? Cant do, give away the secretes and strategy's for others to capitalize on.

For now we keep the NFL alive with the draft, free agency, teams re-positioning. Then we have the camps. like it.

Comment

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy I could do a little dance. My guy DWare is back in town and staying here. Yes, yes, yes. Did I mention how happy I am. I am one ecsastic gal right now. :dance::dance::dance:
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                              X