Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos to make a 'Serious Run' at Free Agent RT Bobby Massie

www.rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/7455/bobby-massie

Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reports the Broncos will make a "serious run" at free agent RT Bobby Massie.
    Massie would play right tackle in Denver with LT Ryan Clady returning on a revised contract. Massie is expected to be looking for $8 million-plus per year. Mar 8 - 1:58 PM
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

8M...lol...no
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
      8M...lol...no
      I love fans comments on contract numbers.
      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

What's wrong with Sambrillo @ RT and Harris as our back up swing tackle ? Clady is obviously restructuring....we should be looking at a Guard to replace Vazquez. { and drafting two linemen to boot }

Comment

Umm he is just horrible is all, could have said $8 and my reaction would have been the same.

Comment

8 mil after bonuses and the like will only be about a 4 mil cap hit. Elway's no dummie

Comment

It would be interesting to see what the OT situation would be. 8m would be a lot for a guy not to start. I'd assume Ty and Clady would battle it out at LT. Massie is too hot and cold for my liking, but hey you do you John.
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

"With DL Malik Jackson headed to #Jaguars, expect #Broncos to make a serious run at #Cardinals RT Bobby Massie."

He may actually be better as MJ replacement than at RT...

Comment

ok not cool...I just read he was suspended last year....and we're gonna pay that much ?

Comment

Bold statement he can play defense. I say too much money for a backup player, comparable talent can be found in the draft at a more favorite cost.

But I concede the team knows a lot more than I and may see something in this young (26) player.

Comment

He is a really big man to play in the ZBS
                      Denver Broncos
                      New York Yankees
                      New York Knicks
                      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

PFF has him rated as a 47 out of 100.

Good run blocker (80) but weak pass blocker (39).

We're planning to pay 8m a year for that? Yikes.

Comment

8 mil? Holy crap, not sure I like this idea John.
                          Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                            Umm he is just horrible is all, could have said $8 and my reaction would have been the same.
                            No offense but I think I'll just have to trust Elway over you on this one if it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
                              What's wrong with Sambrillo @ RT and Harris as our back up swing tackle ? Clady is obviously restructuring....we should be looking at a Guard to replace Vazquez. { and drafting two linemen to boot }
                              The problem with not having another RT is there's no viable back-up on the team at the position. Last thing we want is another leaky offensive line. There is no QB either on staff, free agent, or even in the draft that can deal with that. Heck, even QB's who are supposedly smart scrambling QB's look horrid when they're under pressure. Not sure what Massie's worth, but glancing at the sparse stats on him, I'm not sure what to think. I don't see that he's been selected for the Pro Bowl, and I have zero idea if he's a ZBS. I'd hope they'd look at guys that would fit that ZBS.

Comment

Working...
                              X