No announcement yet.

Broncos to make a 'Serious Run' at Free Agent RT Bobby Massie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the over-reaction. If Elway is truly trying to sign him I am going to assume he, Kubiak and the oline coaches have discussed the talent and fit for the offense.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
      What's wrong with Sambrillo @ RT and Harris as our back up swing tackle ? Clady is obviously restructuring....we should be looking at a Guard to replace Vazquez. { and drafting two linemen to boot }
      very weak, no experience, got demolished at the senior bowl, 2 time injured shoulder...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        very weak, no experience, got demolished at the senior bowl, 2 time injured shoulder...
        I cannot recall where I read about Sambrailo's torn labrum - article said that injury could be one that he might not overcome. Regardless of talent he might not make it...

Comment

We signed Donald Stephenson. Don't want Massie personally. Not too much of an opinion on Stephenson

Comment

Pay a guard. The tackle spot appears "improved" provided clady is indeed restructuring and ty having a spot to play his natural rt position.

If we're gonna pay, It's gotta be guard

Comment

Originally posted by youmind View Post
              Pay a guard. The tackle spot appears "improved" provided clady is indeed restructuring and ty having a spot to play his natural rt position.

If we're gonna pay, It's gotta be guard
              If I were clady I'd play for free since he has been paid very well for two year and not playing but a couple of games.

I do not trust that he will be able to actually play a full season.

Comment

Working...
              X