Broncos to make run at OG JR Sweezy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos to make run at OG JR Sweezy

Per Mile High Report. Don't know how credible this is but I'd be all for him coming here

Somebody posted this in another section on here already. Maybe merge mods? But I would love it for him to come here I really would. He fits our system perfectly. And man do I want to get back to running the ball. Maybe with him on one side and Garcia on the other. They are going to maul somebody

Comment

A great story. JR Sweezy was a Defensive Tackle at North Carolina, with freakish athleticism. Seattle's OL coach put him through a workout, and Seattle Drafted him in the 7th Round before converting him to a Guard.

I'd love for us to get a Guard with a DT mentality.

Comment

HE is a finisher on the line, plays so aggressive, I will be so happy if we land him.

Comment

this guy is a stud not the Finesse blocker that Donald Stevenson is. Looks like the Broncos are putting together a boss offensive line if they can land him it would be a very good signing period

Comment

I would love this signing, a guy that fits the zbs by way of athleticism but has the attitude of a mauler. Please get it done Elway.
            Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

So he went to Tampa Bay, 5 years 32.5 mil. That sucks wish we could have got him.
              Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

There isn't much left on the guard market either. Looks like we'll have to draft a guard for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                  There isn't much left on the guard market either. Looks like we'll have to draft a guard for sure.
                  Yea I really did not understand the release of Vaz

My guess is the coaches did not think his skillset fit the scheme they wanted to do in the run game. He was above average in the passing game when hurt and All Pro in the passing game when healthy and not being moved around.

If we need to move on now was the time to do it though
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                  X