Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaepernick rumors continue to heat up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kaepernick rumors continue to heat up

    I haven't seen anyone post this yet here today, forgive me if it already was, but I don't know if anyone else had seen Michael Silver's tweet? It's just building on the rumor of a trade for Kap, but now it continues to grow stronger. I'm not sure how to upload pictures, but here's a link

    https://twitter.com/mikesilver/statu...48214796689408

    Also appears the 49ers want a 2nd rounder, but we are willing to give up a 3rd. Kap will be willing to restructure with us according another one of Silver's tweets. Does anyone think Kap could turn it around with us? The potential is huge, I'm just very worried.

  • #2
    If anyone can fix a QB, it is Kubiak and Knapp. Give him an all world defense, a reliable running game and I think he can resurrect his career. Also, we have enough leadership on this team to keep him in check.

    Comment


    • #3
      I just got an alert from my phone from Bleacher Report.

      Trade talks for Kaepernick have intensified, Broncos the not only suitor.
      Last edited by The Experience; 03-10-2016, 08:23 AM.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Jets also in the mix due to the unsettled Fitzpatrick situation.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Experience View Post
          I just got an alert from my phone from Bleacher Report.

          Trade talks for Kaepernick have intensified, Broncos the only suitor.
          Bleacher report, LOL!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The Experience View Post
            I just got an alert from my phone from Bleacher Report.

            Trade talks for Kaepernick have intensified, Broncos the only suitor.
            Not according to Ian Rapoport-

            @RapSheet: To echo what @MikeSilver is saying, talks heating up. #Broncos are out front in trying to trade for Colin Kaepernick. 2 other teams involved

            Comment


            • #7
              If we could get him for a 2nd rounder & they give us a 3rd rounder n he will redo his deal then I'd make the trade.
              "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

              Comment


              • #8
                Talks have intensified between the 49ers and Broncos re: Kaepernick. But Broncos are not the only suitor. More on @nflnetwork soon
                — Michael Silver (@MikeSilver)
                Mar 10, 2016
                Here is the quote. Interesting.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Kaep may have his limitations, but he is still a pretty good option at QB, if not a great athlete at least. He really struggled under Jim Tomsula, who was put in a position to fail anyways, as he wasn't head coach material to begin with. Like Jim Harbaugh, John Elway knows what is needed when it comes to playing quarterback. He won't mortgage our future trying to get Kaep, but I like the idea of bringing him to Denver.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                    Not according to Ian Rapoport-

                    @RapSheet: To echo what @MikeSilver is saying, talks heating up. #Broncos are out front in trying to trade for Colin Kaepernick. 2 other teams involved
                    Meant to say not the only suitor. Proof reading is my friend :/
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Dammit. I'm going to have to buy my 49ers fan boss lunch if this actually happens. Then I'm going to have to watch Kaepernick be the QB for the Broncos.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If I'm Denver I'm offering a conditional 3rd next year. We will likely get a supp 3rd for Brock anyway, so if Kaep plays well both teams benifit.
                        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                        I don't know and I don't care

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by broncos132 View Post
                          I haven't seen anyone post this yet here today, forgive me if it already was, but I don't know if anyone else had seen Michael Silver's tweet? It's just building on the rumor of a trade for Kap, but now it continues to grow stronger. I'm not sure how to upload pictures, but here's a link

                          https://twitter.com/mikesilver/statu...48214796689408

                          Also appears the 49ers want a 2nd rounder, but we are willing to give up a 3rd. Kap will be willing to restructure with us according another one of Silver's tweets. Does anyone think Kap could turn it around with us? The potential is huge, I'm just very worried.

                          Make the deal ELWAY!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Garafolo just tweeted it's Cleveland and the Jets interested. I said in another thread, if I'm Kaep I'm not restructuring for Cleveland. The Jets could be an issue though.
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sigh, Cleveland & New York are about to drive the price up. Elway call Marvin Lewis already and grab McCarron.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X