Kaepernick rumors continue to heat up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
    The deal was going down, brock was not happy at all. Elway and co upped their offer and Brock was about to sign. Sexton then took a phone call in the hallway, came back in and said we are done here. That was it. Jim and Brock left and signed with houston.

Blame elway. Blame brock. Blame Sexton. Blame whomever you want.

Brock is not worth top 10 Qb money. He is not worth 18 mil per. Sucks to see him go, but it is what it is. We won it all with below average QB play last year. All we need is average QB play this year to make a strong run at repeating!
    What really sucks is all the fans who bought Brock jersey's as the replacement for their Tebow jersey!!!!! My wife wanted a Brock jersey but I told her she should wait till he is locked up, then I reminded her about the Tony Scheffler jersey she bought hahahaha!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
      The deal was going down, brock was not happy at all. Elway and co upped their offer and Brock was about to sign. Sexton then took a phone call in the hallway, came back in and said we are done here. That was it. Jim and Brock left and signed with houston.

Blame elway. Blame brock. Blame Sexton. Blame whomever you want.

Brock is not worth top 10 Qb money. He is not worth 18 mil per. Sucks to see him go, but it is what it is. We won it all with below average QB play last year. All we need is average QB play this year to make a strong run at repeating
      !
      Right there with ya!:thumb:

Comment

• It seems the Kaepernick rumors have cooled down because this seems to have turned into an Elway/Osweiler thread.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          It seems the Kaepernick rumors have cooled down because this seems to have turned into an Elway/Osweiler thread.
          I guess its a stand off, I would put my money on Elway he didn't flinch against Dumerville when they asked him to restructure and he also offered Malik and Brock offers to stay but they wanted to be rich not Broncos. I think Elway figures the 49ers can either trade him to them for what they can get or keep him and all his baggage in SF or cut him. If it don't work out we got 2 Qbs on the roster and can add a third in the draft.
          sigpic

Comment

• Elway knows he has the upper hand here. Kaepernick's full guaranteed $15.8 Mil for 2016 kicks in April 1st.
            Denver Broncos
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks
            Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Kaep should be dying to play for Denver. He is what is standing in the way of this trade happening. Yes the reports say Broncos view him as 4th round value, but that can change.

If Kaep agreed to restructure his contract dramatically, say down to 10m, I could easily see Elway changing tune and offering the 3rd round pick for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                Why play for a coach and a team that doesn't believe youre the guy? Elway's little jilted lover act confirms that he lost and it hurt him. Good for Brock.
                Did you want Oz to start over Manning the in playoffs/Super Bowl? Because that is the only way Oz is still in Denver. You can blame Elway all you want but that is a fact.
                sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post
                  Did you want Oz to start over Manning the in playoffs/Super Bowl? Because that is the only way Oz is still in Denver. You can blame Elway all you want but that is a fact.
                  And the facts are that the decision that was made resulted in a Superbowl title, maybe Brock would have been able to pull it out but we will never know. I think we will get a good idea when we see what he can do with Houston. He pooped his pants vs Mack what is he gonna do when Von and Demarcus are coming after him knowing he didn't want to paly with them anymore?
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X