Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...roncos-regress

Anybody else think this guy is the worst thing on sports television? He is so insufferable. So he knows more than Elway now? What a freaking tool.
    Schein is a complete idiot. He's right up there with Skip Bayless. Go back and look at what he said about the Broncos last year throughout the season and right up to the Super Bowl. In fact, when dolts like this say bad things about the Broncos, I love it...'cause they're much more often wrong than they are right.

Comment

We just got Mark Sanchez, and he says Broncos blew it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManningMelon View Post
        Schein is a complete idiot. He's right up there with Skip Bayless. Go back and look at what he said about the Broncos last year throughout the season and right up to the Super Bowl. In fact, when dolts like this say bad things about the Broncos, I love it...'cause they're much more often wrong than they are right.
        Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it Schein who said during the season that our defense was overrated and would get exposed, adding "mark my words" or something like that?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
          ... adding "mark my words" or something like that?
          That was a fore bearer to the Sanchez trade... what a genius... a true Nostradamus.
          "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

1.Terrible take on free agency, not just with what the Broncos have done(or not done.) I think the giants and texans have way overpaid this offseason. It will bite them in the ass in the near future. Schein seemed to love what they did.

2.He seems to think that if a player is good, a team should pay whatever necessary to keep them. Guess he has never heard of the salary cap or the draft?

Comment

Who to trust, Adam Schein or John Elway .......... tricky one

Who have we lost ?

Osweiler - Big deal, he looked OK but nothing special. Struggled to read the D and blitzes. Seems to be a little Cutler ish in attitude.

Jackson - Good DL'men but career high of 6 sacks when OL was focusing on Miller and Ware. Got way over-paid.

Trev - I like him, good coverage LB. We have Marshall who is even better and without knee problems, I'm sure another ILB will step in and do a good job like DJ's replacement, and Woodyards replacement

CJ - Love his attitude and work rate but just a guy as a RB, easily replaceable in the draft

9/11 starters on D coming back. The O can't be any worse then last year. Clady coming back, Ty coming back, Paradis and Garcia with experience, Stephenson a good fit in ZBS at RT

Hopefully Fowler keeps progressing at receiver and we get Heurman back at TE from injury.

Hopefully we get Kap or Fitz. I like both and both will thrive in this system IMO. Sanchez is a good back-up. WR/TE group looks pretty good.

Don't really care about losing CJ and Hillman, neither are anything special.

So we need to add a player or 2 on the DL, maybe an ILB although they appear to like Davis, a RB or 2, and maybe draft QB at some point. We have a ton of pick to move up in the draft.

I think we're be a stronger team next year, people panic every season during FA. Oh no we lost our starting RB Moreno who had a good year.... why did we let Franklin get away....... we can't afford to let JT go ....... get Moore back, who is Darian Stewart ?????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're not a team that wins free agency, we're a team that wins football games. Come TC I'm sure we will love our roster

Comment

Enter Brock Osweiler. It's a coup, representing a gigantic upgrade at the game's most important position.
                This part made me laugh.

Comment

Working...
                X