Broncos trade for Mark Sanchez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Even after trading for Mark Sanchez, Broncos plan to bring in another QB to compete for starting job. Denver not done at QB yet.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      And that mentality is why Oz left.

No one really knows what type of money CK would have demanded and we all know the area Fitz was in so hopefully it's a blessing in disguise.
      I remember reading a piece of article about Osweiler's time in Coeur d'Alene and the locals said he was a nice guy that came across as confident to the point of being arrogant. That's exactly the impression I got watching his early interviews. Granted, I was impressed by his answers but it also felt slightly odd seeing what was essentially a rookie answer in that manner.

Being benched really didn't sit well with him and I think he felt threatened by the status of Elway in Denver. He probably wants to create his own legacy in a city that has none.
      Adopted Poster
      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        It was an attempt at making a funny...because you know...sanchez...butt fumble...My sense of humor is seriously lost on these forums.
        No it's not. I get it. I laughed. I didn't mean I didn't find your joke humurous.

Just saying I actually kind of like this deal compared to being on the hook for Average QB X. Which is all the other options are.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
          We're trading up to draft a QB -this is probably the plan, and Sanchez is just a veteran backup to support that. And the extra comp picks ensure that we still have a full draft class, even after trading a few.
          Yes and his name is simular to yours!!!!

Comment

• I'm just happy we finally did something. Every nfl mobile alert I've been getting has been about broncos players leaving. Gets my hopes up ever time. This alert I was starting to lose hope, and there it was Mark Sanchez. Now we have 2 qbs. Lol

Comment

• While this move is a bit of a head scratcher it has me more excited for the draft than ever. So many possibilities now arise with the comp picks that we received to move up or down or whatever we want to do.

Comment

• Was sooooo excited to log on and see everyone's reactions. You guys make me laugh.

When it's all said and done you will look back at how worked up you got and laugh at your stupidity. When has Elway ever let us down?

Comment

Well obviously the money makes a difference captian obivious but Brock still wanted more freedom on the field than he was given here
                  Who said he wouldn't be given freedom? Maybe the kept the offense the same for both Manning and Brock because they didnt want to practice two totally separate offenses. None of us know what the plans were. Brock left to get paid... The end.

Comment

• He's perfect competition for Trevor Siemian in camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                      Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Even after trading for Mark Sanchez, Broncos plan to bring in another QB to compete for starting job. Denver not done at QB yet.
                      Right but I would rather that QB be Connor Cook, Hackenberg or Dak Prescott in the second round than Kaep after this deal.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Who would have imagined this offseason after the glorious SB win?

Someone please wake me up.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Why all the angst. Sanchez is nothing more then the the mentor for the rookie they will be drafting with their 1st pick.

Welcome to the rebuild instead of the repeat we all hoped for. Not real happy with the " we should be happy with 1 SB" rhetoric. It would have been nice to compete for another. Apparently kicking and screaming only applies to the players.

Disappointed that Elway has been caught off guard of just plain mis-judged the market. IMO he had no plan B and is scrambling.

Going to be interesting to see the locker room reacts. Why are Miller or Ware taking any kind of a discount? If Anderson even returns, Elway just mismanaged and will overpay $2M.

Sanchez. What a joke, even as the mentor he is overpaid. Hope to hell he never starts a game.

Comment

Yes and his name is similar to yours!!!!
                            From Peyton to Paxton, eh? We'll see...!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by MarshallMoss View Post
                              That is it on the nail...Sanchez does have all the physical tools. The mental aspect of the game is what makes any QB above average to great...some never get it, others it takes time and maturity for it to snap!

Here's hoping a culture shift gives Sanchez a whole new mentality and he figures it out.
                              Thank you. Glad you have observed him the same way. Maybe he'll be good for you guys? It's just the last thing I remember about him is the buttfumble and when he got drunk, pulled down his pants and danced with those girls. I think the guy is a screwball. Maybe he's quit that.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                                We're trading up to draft a QB -this is probably the plan, and Sanchez is just a veteran backup to support that. And the extra comp picks ensure that we still have a full draft class, even after trading a few.
                                Interesting thought. Who do you think they're trying to grab, if they were doing this?

Comment

Working...
                                X