• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broncos get sanchez

Interesting

Comment

Sanchez? Sanchaz? Really?

So you're telling me Elways brilliant move was to get Butt-Fumble over here??

Comment

Originally posted by mediaperch View Post
        His poor play started long before Chip came around.
        You ever notice how some teams never develop players well, yet the players do well outside of those teams?

Why did the jets have to import marshall and decker and never develop someone in house?
        Why havent the jets been able to develop Gino, or Sanchez, etc... and have to bring in fitz?
        Chip Kelly and his gimmick offense is not a way to judge sanchez either

Comment

LOL We get to be the Butt of every Joke this season....

mind you this is probably a step up from the 2016 manning we had....
          sigpic

Comment

Plan Z is in motion.

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
              LOL Come on people. This is not Elway's final move. We currently have 1 QB on the roster, he was going to bring someone in to compete to be a #2. He will not be the starter. This changes nothing.

Get a grip!
              Ya, we waste one of our top 3 picks on a QB now. There is your third. At this rate, I don't see the offseason getting any better. Brace for it. A fine season is right around the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                There was just multiple tweets that said we were still in on Kap. So you are wrong. Elway will get someone else.

No faith in a guy who just built a SB champion roster..... Some fans need to get a grip.
                There is no cap room to still be in on Kaep.

And the bolded is just a ridiculous statement. I never said I was worried or had no faith. Nothing to get a grip about. In fact I think I'm the one that has the grip. Because I 100% see this as the starter for next year.
                sigpic

Comment

LOL. Hey, it's gonna be another entertaining year! I'm gonna laugh my tail off if something like this actually worked...that includes laughing at myself!

Comment

Oh gosh, Manziel has been waived... Please, oh please, oh please fight the urge to sign Manziel. I'll wear a bag on my head this year if we do (might even be plastic... j/k... maybe)

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      There is no cap room to still be in on Kaep.

And the bolded is just a ridiculous statement. I never said I was worried or had no faith. Nothing to get a grip about. In fact I think I'm the one that has the grip. Because I 100% see this as the starter for next year.
                      I agree. He will start in 2016 while the guy we draft is sitting for a year.

I think the comment about fans getting a grip is about people screaming about getting smashed on tequila because elway has lost his mind etc... Typical childish garbage from people who look at a name and buy the media spin on a dude.

Comment

We know Elway always has a Plan B, but didnt think B stood for Butt Fumble.
                        Denver Broncos
                        New York Yankees
                        New York Knicks
                        Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                          You ever notice how some teams never develop players well, yet the players do well outside of those teams?

Why did the jets have to import marshall and decker and never develop someone in house?
                          Why havent the jets been able to develop Gino, or Sanchez, etc... and have to bring in fitz?
                          Chip Kelly and his gimmick offense is not a way to judge sanchez either
                          I bet Sanchez will have some great games and some terrible ones. The great ones won't likely be enough though.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            LOL We get to be the Butt of every Joke this season....

mind you this is probably a step up from the 2016 manning we had....
                            I don't get it?

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa. WHAT? Fill me in wheres the link?

Butt fumble? Really?
                              sigpic

Comment

@MikeSilver No

9erTico @9erTico
                                I don't think this stops them going after Kap. Do you?

Just like I was saying, some people need to look at the big picture and THINK rather then throwing hissy fits. Sanchez is a BACK-UP and is an EMERGENCY fall-back option IF we fail to secure Kap, Fitz or RG3. He has NOT been brought in as the starter,

Comment

Working...
                                X