Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncsfan219
    replied
    I find it funny with all the world is ending posts first off do any of you know for sure that Sanchez will be the starting qb when the season starts? I read people saying Elway made a horrible decision... that's funny cuz I think trading a 7th round pick in next year's draft for a potential starter is actually a smart decision. I personally believe Sanchez is more of a bargaining chip in that now the 49ers can't say well you don't have a starting qb so we want your first or whatever. And I'll say this I am a lot more confident in mark Sanchez and his 4.5 million dollar contract than I would have been with Osweiler and the ridiculous money he got. (Also keep in mind we did not have the cap room to sign Osweiler to that money)

Leave a comment:

• DarkHorse26
    replied
    He will be holding a clipboard most likely but we need an experienced backup to come in and at least not blow a game if our starter goes down.

Its either that, or he's trade bait for Chip maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Sanchez buttfumbled it on the way over.
    I'll just order another - give me a Fitzarita.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by majicman067 View Post
    To be fair to Sanchez what receivers has he had. Santonio holms??? The rest I don't believe are even on rosters. So that,didn't help text cause. And what about running back while he started. Not saying he will be good. But her only gave up a 7th which ain't Jack. ANd he has more in Denver than ever has had
    It's too early to say exactly what Sanchez is. $5 million is not starting QB money, more like a starting O-Lineman... wait?!... hey... Elway you sneaky dog, you.

Leave a comment:

• majicman067
    replied
    To be fair to Sanchez what receivers has he had. Santonio holms??? The rest I don't believe are even on rosters. So that didn't help his cause. And what about running back while he started. Not saying he will be good. But we only gave up a 7th which ain't Jack. ANd he has more in Denver than ever has had
    Last edited by majicman067; 03-11-2016, 09:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Sanchez is the backup plan to this guy and also the reason they were willing to let Brock go...

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied

Reminds me of a few people around here

Keep your chin up!
    (or Sanchez will run into it)

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by osfantaztic View Post
    I ordered a Margarita - what's the hold up?
    Sanchez buttfumbled it on the way over.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    This thread needs a Xanax dispenser.
    I ordered a Margarita - what's the hold up?

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    "How many hot dogs can I buy for $4.5 million?"

"Just mustard? Can't believe I can't get chili and cheese..."

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Sanchez is another quarterback that demonstrated that, when supported by a strong defense and strong running game, he can at least give you a chance at a Super Bowl.

Leave a comment:

• Justblaze2729
    replied
    Y'all are something else. Just won a Superbowl a month ago and already taking shots at the franchise. Time to take the offseason vacation to keep sanity.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    And they'd rather have him than Tebow? SMH

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Originally posted by colowoz View Post
    Insurance ?
    I will use my insurance will pay for part but not for while thing so still looking at 2-3 thousand. This has been week from hell for me.

Leave a comment:

• colowoz
    replied
    Interesting radio on yahoo. Their compelling argument shows Sanchez is a veteran , draft a rookie and let him compete. Kube's drafted Simean for his type offense. Get a RB or two and let Kubiak run the team during games.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X