Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver Gets 3 compensatory Picks for 2016 Draft

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Denver Gets 3 compensatory Picks for 2016 Draft

    3rd
    4th
    6th

    https://nflcommunications.com/Pages/...-13-CLUBS.aspx

  • #2
    I was hoping for a 3rd and 4th. That is awesome! Let's find some ballers!

    Comment


    • #3
      nice, was worried about that 3rd.
      Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

      Comment


      • #4
        Man, we're going to KILL it on compensatory picks in 2017!!

        Comment


        • #5
          The Broncos have six of the first 136 picks. That is truly beautiful. QB, RB, DE, OL all can be addressed with prospects with a decent rate of being active and starting.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
            The Broncos have six of the first 136 picks. That is truly beautiful. QB, RB, DE, OL all can be addressed with prospects with a decent rate of being active and starting.
            Correction, we gave up our 4th for Gradkowski. Great move there...

            Comment


            • #7
              Our current Draft Picks:

              1 (31)
              2 (63)
              3 (94)
              *3 (98)
              *4 (136)
              5 (143)
              *6 (219)
              7 (228)
              7 (235)
              7 (253 - Mr. Irrelevant)


              * = Untradable compensatory picks

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
                Correction, we gave up our 4th for Gradkowski. Great move there...
                We didn't really give it up. To get Gradkowski, we ended up trading back 14 spots in the draft - from pick number 130 to number 143.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
                  We didn't really give it up. To get Gradkowski, we ended up trading back 14 spots in the draft - from pick number 130 to number 143.
                  Yes, you are right. I was more highlighting that Gradkowski was a bust.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
                    Yes, you are right. I was more highlighting that Gradkowski was a bust.
                    Speaking of Gradkowski, he just signed a 3 year deal with the Panthers.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
                      Our current Draft Picks:

                      1 (31)
                      2 (63)
                      3 (94)
                      *3 (98)
                      *4 (136)
                      5 (143)
                      *6 (219)
                      7 (228)
                      7 (235)
                      7 (253 - Mr. Irrelevant)


                      * = Untradable compensatory picks
                      I see this as ammo to trade up and snag a QB

                      Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                        I see this as ammo to trade up and snag a QB
                        I agree. Our Roster is too talented to keep 10 new faces

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Good Deal! We have to make them count.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post
                            Man, we're going to KILL it on compensatory picks in 2017!!
                            Well, yeah! After the hysteria wears off, some may realize that Elway & Co. have a grasp of how the system works in the long run.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post
                              Man, we're going to KILL it on compensatory picks in 2017!!
                              We already have two 3rd rounders locked up by losing Jackson and Osweiler. If CJ Anderson leaves, then we get a 5th for Trevathan. Plus David Bruton, Evan Mathis, Vernon Davis, and Ronnie Hillman leaving might lead to some 6ths and 7ths .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X