Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek Wofe to Tom Brady--"I'm gonna eat your kids"

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...m-brady/38884/

“I heard him hit somebody with the Mike Tyson,” Ward said. “He told someone he was gonna eat their kids. … That was an opposing player. That was, um, Tom Brady. I think he told Tom Brady that.”

I love it, I bet thats whey Elway signed him, he heard about this and had too.lol

Love the guy
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

I like the fact that in one year we went from not wanting to play in NE, to this shows the great culture shift Kubiak and his guys did.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Love Wolfe's motor. No doubt that was a big part of acquiring him. But, that saying is one of the most retarded I've ever heard. Yeah, to each their own, but that's just my opinion of it.

Oh, and I'm with Orangecrush. I'll bet there are a few big-name QB's and teams that are not looking forward to facing the Broncos next season. Way cool!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
        I like the fact that in one year we went from not wanting to play in NE, to this shows the great culture shift Kubiak and his guys did.
        Great point. Man, that pissed me off when I heard that. Love the new mindset.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
          Great point. Man, that pissed me off when I heard that. Love the new mindset.
          What a difference a couple of "players" absence can make and having a coaching staff who won't quit before the players do.

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
            Amen !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
              What a difference a couple of "players" absence can make and having a coaching staff who won't quit before the players do.
              Hallelujah!!!!

Comment

He may want to rethink his wording on this before he says it again haha

Comment

Originally posted by TheLumberjacks View Post
                  He may want to rethink his wording on this before he says it again haha
                  Rethink his wording? Brady doesn't care about his kids anyway. Brady has not seen his first son with Bridgette in years. And if he has its very short.
                  Last edited by Assassin27; 03-14-2016, 05:16 PM.
                  sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                  Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                  PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Did he take their lunch money, though?
                    sigpic

Comment

with a nice Chianti and some fava beans?

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                        Rethink his wording? Brady doesn't care about his kids anyway. Brady has not seen his first son with Bridgette in years. And if he has its very short.
                        Im saying his statement can be taken way out of context.

Comment

Wolfe To Tom Brady: "I'm gonna eat your kids"

Love this guy even more

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...m-brady/38884/
                          sigpic

Comment

Brady has something else I would like to munch on.

Comment

That's about as low class as you can get. You don't talk about someone else's kids like that. Even if you play football. That's trashy and low class.

Comment

Working...
                              X