No announcement yet.

Derek Wofe to Tom Brady--"I'm gonna eat your kids"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some players...not just a few...more then you think...say things on the field to try and get other players off their game.

If it does not get a flag (the refs will throw flags on things said) then players will keep using every tactic at their disposal to gain a tactical advantage.

Football is not about being a gentleman....it is about doing everything possible to win
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
      Some players...not just a few...more then you think...say things on the field to try and get other players off their game.

If it does not get a flag (the refs will throw flags on things said) then players will keep using every tactic at their disposal to gain a tactical advantage.

Football is not about being a gentleman....it is about doing everything possible to win
      I don't care if it's boxing, mma or football. You don't say that about someone's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLumberjacks View Post
        He may want to rethink his wording on this before he says it again haha
        Actually, thinking a bit about this....if the kids are vegans, they might taste pretty good. But, us omnivores must taste like a bear. Yuk! Moral to this incident? If you have to resort to cannibalism, my bet is the vegans are the best tasting, with the vegetarians coming in a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLumberjacks View Post
          Im saying his statement can be taken way out of context.
          I don't think anyone really believes he is a wolf who wants to eat children. But that's me.

Comment

Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
            I don't think anyone really believes he is a wolf who wants to eat children. But that's me.
            Somebody did.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManningMelon View Post
              Love Wolfe's motor. No doubt that was a big part of acquiring him. But, that saying is one of the most retarded I've ever heard. Yeah, to each their own, but that's just my opinion of it.

Oh, and I'm with Orangecrush. I'll bet there are a few big-name QB's and teams that are not looking forward to facing the Broncos next season. Way cool!!!
              Not really tho

If you can get with the 'primal nature' of it -- it says a LOT.
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                Somebody did.
                Ugh. It was a "mind in the gutter" joke. How to tread about this without getting vacation time from this site.... Think the origins of kids. And not the stork bringing them.

Comment

Working...
                X