Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Peter King compares the points per game however leaves out the advantage to AJ - 8th best O line in 2015. Brock played behind the 23rd ranked line. Cincinnati's line has one of the most cohesive units in the league, led by Andrew Whitworth, one of the premier left tackles in the league - he had an exceptional year.

Cincinnati would demand a lot - more than Elway would likely be willing to part with. Bengals see a capable backup/starter in McCarron if Dalton goes down or falters.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    I read Cincinnati wants a 2nd. If that is true, we could just draft a QB. Why give up a 2nd or a 3rd for a backup QB drafted in the 5th round a few years ago?
    Because he is the 2nd coming of Elway, I read that on the internet so it must be true

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    I read Cincinnati wants a 2nd. If that is true, we could just draft a QB. Why give up a 2nd or a 3rd for a backup QB drafted in the 5th round a few years ago?

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    There is no way I'd want us to trade for somebody's back-up. It's not like he's being groomed to take over and will be allowed to test F/A like Brock. He's a backup and has Cassel written all over him. If we're gonna waste high draft picks and trade for a QB, It's gotta be somebody truly worth it. They're gonna want something insane like a 2nd and better. That's just plain insane. I'd rather give two 1st and a 3rd to Det and get Stafford if I'm gonna waste picks!

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied
    Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
    Seems like an overly aggressive take on something a columnist has to say
    Exactly! He's a columnist for crying out loud.

I may have still been stinging from our 6th place standing on todays Power Rankings.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post

Someone has to keep them on their toes

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied
    Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    John Elway > Peter King

Who the hell is Peter King anyway? We have 2 QB's and will have a 3rd in the draft. AJ will not come cheap!

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied
    John Elway > Peter King

Who the hell is Peter King anyway? We have 2 QB's and will have a 3rd in the draft. AJ will not come cheap!

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Would rather draft a qb.

Leave a comment:

• donnyrides
    replied
    To be honest, I think Sanchez can do everything we need him to do. It would be good to get some competition for him, but I think he can be a good QB for a stacked D team like Denver. I'd like to so more action on FA Rbs that can block and less action of getting more QBs but Elway knows what he's doing and I'm sure he has Iron in many fires that we don't know about and will strike them at a moments notice, like the sanchez thing.

It's painful for the inpatient (me) but it keeps us on the edge of our seat. It's a great drama!!
    In Elway We Trust

Leave a comment:

• shawinkerpoppin
    replied
    The bengals have no reason to trade him and probably wont trade him unless they are given an offer they can't refuse. I'm thinking that means a 2nd round pick.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    I think AJ and Sanchez same qb.

Obviously Sanchez potential is known....AJ is not yet determined. Sanchez has exp including going deep in playoffs with a def team. AJ is young with little exp.

I just feel they both have same skill sets.

I like AJ but at this point if we can not get a qb for a 3rd or 4th next year (my 1st choice) I would just draft one and be good.

I do not think the Bengals will give us a deal we can live with.
    Completely agree that they are the same guy.

Also, now that Denver is floundering for a QB CIncy would make us give them a 1st.

Whoever above me said it best, don't trust QBs from Alabama. USC either.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    I think AJ and Sanchez same qb.

Obviously Sanchez potential is known....AJ is not yet determined. Sanchez has exp including going deep in playoffs with a def team. AJ is young with little exp.

I just feel they both have same skill sets.

I like AJ but at this point if we can not get a qb for a 3rd or 4th next year (my 1st choice) I would just draft one and be good.

I do not think the Bengals will give us a deal we can live with.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    I wouldn't trust an Alabama quarterback.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    I'd be real happy to get McCarron. Dude has the guts to gun them in there and really does not play any type of scared and is actually pretty damn good..

In all reality. I'd give a 2nd for him....and you really gotta consider....if you absolutely have to give up that first?? I'd consider it. Might even do it. I like McCarron

Don't hate Sanchez either tho but obviously would prefer those 2 battle it out in TC

Leave a comment:

Working...
X