Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CJ Anderson Stays In Denver - Broncos Will Match Offer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    He took less cash to stay in Denver, ironically. The Bears apparently offered more money, but they knew the Broncos wouldn't match.

    I'm so stoked this kid is a Bronco.
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
      In the last 2 seasons since becoming the starter he has played in 34 of 36 games. Not sure where this injury prone tag has come from
      He finds himself on the injury report a lot, but plays through the injuries. Glad to have him back.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
        In the last 2 seasons since becoming the starter he has played in 34 of 36 games. Not sure where this injury prone tag has come from
        Playing games isn't the entire picture though. He's played through injury but he has seen a lot of injuries in the last two seasons. The injuries this season really hampered his play until about midway through the season when he had sufficiently recovered.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #64
          I agree with many of your sentiments that Elway may have finally err'd as GM here with CJ

          BUT - at least and in my humble opinion - it couldn't have happened to a BETTER guy.

          I LOVE CJ. Couldn't be happier to see this thread today.
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

          Comment


          • #65
            Hey look my adopt a bronco! And I just got a CJ jersey. Glad he's staying.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
              Hey look my adopt a bronco! And I just got a CJ jersey. Glad he's staying.
              I knew about that jersey before you did
              sigpic

              Hooray, beer!

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                I knew about that jersey before you did
                Ha I know. Turned out to be a good choice. Phew
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  He took less cash to stay in Denver, ironically. The Bears apparently offered more money, but they knew the Broncos wouldn't match.

                  I'm so stoked this kid is a Bronco.
                  Great point. I like the move, I like CJ. I like everything about this haha

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Hooray! Love CJ. So happy he's staying.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X