Malik said he would've signed for anything last summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malik said he would've signed for anything last summer

Appearing on 104.3 (right now)... Malik said he would've accepted the first offer given to him had DEN offered him something before the 4th game of this season. However, the first contract offered to Jackson came with about 4 games remaining.

If an offer was floated his way in the summer... he would've signed for any amount offered.

Malik sure is trying to rub something in our faces like he's a scorn ex.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
      Appearing on 104.3 (right now)... Malik said he would've accepted the first offer given to him had DEN offered him something before the 4th game of this season. However, the first contract offered to Jackson came with about 4 games remaining.

If an offer was floated his way in the summer... he would've signed for any amount offered.
      Woulda coulda shoulda.......

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
        Malik sure is trying to rub something in our faces like he's a scorn ex.
        Yea that's exactly the vibe I get from these continued comments.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Yea that's exactly the vibe I get from these continued comments.
          Yeah he keeps saying how we could've kept him and all these players and blah blah blah.

Just Go play for your bottom dweller team dude!
          sigpic

Comment

I highly doubt he woulda "signed anything". I'm sure his agent would have advised him otherwise.

I get that starting negotiations sooner than later is preferable for most players, but it isn't that simple and there's no guarantee they actually "sign anything".

You got a huge payday. Just be happy with it and move on.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
              Yeah he keeps saying how we could've kept him and all these players and blah blah blah.

Just Go play for your bottom dweller team dude!
              Exactly. Same with Brock saying HOU "gives him best chance to win."

Elway went to a HOF QB, who just gave DEN 3 good to great to decent seasons... He went to Peyton before last season and asked him to take a paycut... Yet a 5th round pick and a backup QB feel disrespected by this organization? Geez.

Comment

They offered a deal to Wolfe and he accepted. No drama, no BS, Wolfe just signed and it was done. I've heard that they offered the same deal to Malik and he turned it down. He has also been posting his "all about the money" attitude on social media. Screw him, he's full of crap.
                Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                  "Any amount offered" huh, ya right! Malik is like that crazy person you broke up with who can't stop talking smack about you on social media
                  "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                  PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                  LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                    "Any amount offered" huh, ya right! Malik is like that crazy person you broke up with who can't stop talking smack about you on social media
                    Well duh he didn't have a family to feed at the beginning of the season like he does now.

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

Hind site right !!! If I recall we didn't have any cap space to be signing and extending people. Who would a thunk it that Brock gets 7 starts uping his value. If u get soothing done with Malik early on maybe u don't get Wolfe done. Who knows
                      Most hated Teams - Patriots then Raiders then Chargers

Comment

We're Super Bowl champs so guys values are through the roof. If we were 8-8 Malik would still be on the team. Malik should cut a check to wade Phillips for about 5 million for turning this d into a juggernaut
                        Most hated Teams - Patriots then Raiders then Chargers

Comment

Heard this too. I seriously doubt he would have i dont remember where i heard or saw it but malik was offered a contract extension but he turned it down. Oh well hindsight man just flew away good luck malik have fun being 5-11

Comment

He also said how when this deal is done he can't wait for another one. Never once did he talk about his new team or what he saw in that organization to make him sign there, it was basically just money talk. He would have gone to the team that gave him top dollar. He is getting JJ Watt money when he is not half the player the Watt is. He can go to Jacksonville and enjoy his losing record, Elway, Kubes and Wade will have this defense as a top 3 defense again with our without him.

Comment

Jackson was the beneficiary of having 2 great edge pass rushers. That allowed him to go uncontested on almost all his snaps. I will be very curious to see how he does when he's the man and he has to deal with double teams. Still think he is a good player but not 90 mil good, imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X