• Let's get together and feel alright
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
      Let's get together and feel alright
      "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa..."

Comment

• Originally posted by osfantaztic View Post
        Bruton was getting a lot of playing time - snap count near the range of a starter. He wanted to stay in Denver and asked Elway to be paid as a starter if expected to play as a starter. Sounds reasonable - he had to go to Washington to earn $9 mil over 3 years. He's a guy that wanted to remain in Denver.
        Do you have a link for any of that or is it just your opinion

In particular u seem to be implying he could not get the same money in Denver.

Also his defensive snap count was high in 2015 because of injuries.

His overall snap count is up there because of STs.

From what others are saying in these forums he left for more Safety playing time....not just when people hurt
        Last edited by Hadez; 03-19-2016, 11:24 AM.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

From what others are saying in these forums he left for more Safety playing time....not just when people hurt
          It's odd that he would go to Washington if Denver matched the offer. Did he receive a matching offer?

Here is a link to one article. This was not my opinion. I cannot find the other article that listed the snap count. He wanted a contract worth $15 mil over 3 years, $9 mil guaranteed - similar to Justin Bethel of the Cardinals.

Interesting he said he would play for any team except the Patriots.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...al-bigger-role
          Last edited by Fantaztic7; 03-19-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Exactly, I'll have to link the article when I get home but the Broncos matched Washingtons offer. Bruton just wanted to start. Hard to hold that against a guy that wants to the play the game more.

Comment

It's odd that he would go to Washington if Denver matched the offer. Did he receive a matching offer?

Here is a link to one article. This was not my opinion. I cannot find the other article that listed the snap count. He wanted a contract worth $15 mil over 3 years, $9 mil guaranteed - similar to Justin Bethel of the Cardinals.

Interesting he said he would play for any team except the Patriots.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...al-bigger-role
              Love it! He'll play for anyone but NE. Going to miss that guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
                Love it! He'll play for anyone but NE. Going to miss that guy.
                I got a kick out of reading that. Another article had a picture of him being helped to the locker room after the Pittsburgh game - fracture. Man that guy is so tough to play through the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
                  Exactly, I'll have to link the article when I get home but the Broncos matched Washingtons offer. Bruton just wanted to start. Hard to hold that against a guy that wants to the play the game more.
                  I missed that and thanks for posting. Wishes he could have stayed but it sounds like he knows he only has so many years left and wants a starting role. Washington picked up a great player.

Comment

• I think it's funny that he'll be battling it out with Duke Ihenacho for a starting safety position. Let's hope Bruton can beat him out....(I'm sure he will).

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                      I think it's funny that he'll be battling it out with Duke Ihenacho for a starting safety position. Let's hope Bruton can beat him out....(I'm sure he will).
                      It's a small world! believe he will.

Comment

I missed that and thanks for posting. Wishes he could have stayed but it sounds like he knows he only has so many years left and wants a starting role. Washington picked up a great player.
                        Agreed, Bruton was one if my favorite players. One if the main reasons I enjoyed watching kick offs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                          I think it's funny that he'll be battling it out with Duke Ihenacho for a starting safety position. Let's hope Bruton can beat him out....(I'm sure he will).
                          I really like Duke too, however, he became penalty prone in his last year with us which was frustrating. But still, wish him luck, maybe not as much luck against Bruton though. Lol

Comment

Working...
                          X