sigpic

Comment

I love Norwood!

Comment

We have a returner. Great news.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

Comment

I hope we didn't break the bank..he played OK but I think we could use someone else instead.

Comment

Norwood is a really good slot returner. Nobody remembers that 61yd punt return in the superbowl? He nearly scored a touchdown on that play.
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                We have a returner. Great news.
                I think the coaching staff still prefers Omar Bolden. Jordan can fill in at least. I think Norwood is a good 5th receiver.

Also, the more the state of Colorado gets to know him, the more they love him. He can become David Bruton in the coming years. Great guy who embraces the city/state. Fun guy. Good photographer.

Comment

I hope they make him starting returner
                  sigpic
                  BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Great signing.

#1 PR and KR
                    #5 WR (behind 2 Pro Bowlers, Fowler and Sunshine!)

Fills a huge hole on our team with speed and experience.

Well Done Elway!

GB2

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                      Norwood is a really good slot returner. Nobody remembers that 61yd punt return in the superbowl? He nearly scored a touchdown on that play.
                      While I appreciate his play if we are to be honest I think the opponent was shocked that he didn't call a fair catch. I also think that they were concerned that if they did tackle him they'd be called for some sort of penalty. Re-watch that play. If either of the Panthers players had payed attention Norwood would likely have been knocked out he would have been hit so hard. While I appreciate the play and wow did it ever help it was VERY risky.

In general he did not have a ton of great plays throughout the year. He had some good ones just not great ones.

Lastly I do not see Norwood as "the next guy up' I think Taylor, physically is far better suited for us to work behind Sanders or Thomas.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
                        I hope we didn't break the bank..he played OK but I think we could use someone else instead.
                        I highly doubt it....

Comment

This is great news!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
                            While I appreciate his play if we are to be honest I think the opponent was shocked that he didn't call a fair catch. I also think that they were concerned that if they did tackle him they'd be called for some sort of penalty. Re-watch that play. If either of the Panthers players had payed attention Norwood would likely have been knocked out he would have been hit so hard. While I appreciate the play and wow did it ever help it was VERY risky.

In general he did not have a ton of great plays throughout the year. He had some good ones just not great ones.

Lastly I do not see Norwood as "the next guy up' I think Taylor, physically is far better suited for us to work behind Sanders or Thomas.
                            Great way to discredit a heads up play. Football is all about executing better than you opponent. And that's exactly what Norwood did. They ASSUMED he was going to call a F/C........he didn't. They ASSUMED that if they continued through the play they would get flagged for illegal contact...........they didn't. Norwood capitalized on the blunders of the defense. No different than any other major play that led to our victory.
                            #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                              Great way to discredit a heads up play. Football is all about executing better than you opponent. And that's exactly what Norwood did. They ASSUMED he was going to call a F/C........he didn't. They ASSUMED that if they continued through the play they would get flagged for illegal contact...........they didn't. Norwood capitalized on the blunders of the defense. No different than any other major play that led to our victory.
                              yeah it's not like Norwood pulled a 'fluke.' He's been solid consistently all of last season. It's hard to find a good replacement like him. Whether or not the Panthers defense thought he would call FC is on them, they need to be aware of situations like that and be ready to act on it. Norwood saw an opportunity, and used it to make a huge gain.
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                              X