Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos will reportedly bring in Ole Miss DE Robert Nkemdiche in for a for look...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denver will absolutely have to move up to snag Nkemdiche and it'd probably be worth it. He's a playmaker and gamechanger.

His stock will come back up by draft time. He will still be picked later than he could have been, but 30 teams won't pass on him.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
      Denver will absolutely have to move up to snag Nkemdiche and it'd probably be worth it. He's a playmaker and gamechanger.

His stock will come back up by draft time. He will still be picked later than he could have been, but 30 teams won't pass on him.

I agree with you here.

I hear so many people say that the Broncos shut down Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers and yes they did do exactly that but does anybody know how they did it?

We have a group of guys in the secondary that call themselves the no-fly zone and deservingly so because these guys are good so extremely good at what they do.

We also have two extraordinary pass-rushers when most teams don't even have one, so we are very fortunate there.

Now when the opposing quarterback has nowhere to throw the ball and two Edge rushers coming at his face from the edge, what does he do next well he steps forward in the pocket.

Well last season any opposing QB that played the Broncos did not have the luxury of stepping forward into the pocket and the reason they couldnt step forward is because we had an awesome tandem in Derek Wolfe and Malik Jackson, between the two of them nobody was going to have a chance stepping up into that pocket.

We need to find a guy like maybe Nkemdiche who may spell Malik Jackson, so we can have that tandam rolling hard again otherwise find that QB and running game to burn the clock and hang points the board to keep Denver ahead if we cant find someone to replace Jackson and compliment Wolfe.

A lot of people will argue that we have Vance Walker _who IMO filled in nicely for Malik Jackson) as well as Kenny Annunike and Jared Crick.

For 1 Annunike (bless his heart) but he can't stay healthy. Number 2 we sign Jared crick who a lot of people are high on but in my opinion he's more Mitch unrein than he is like Malik Jackson. I hope he proves me wrong but at this point I don't see him replacing Malik Jackson at all.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        I agree with you here.

I hear so many people say that the Broncos shut down Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers and yes they did do exactly that but does anybody know how they did it?

We have a group of guys in the secondary that call themselves the no-fly zone and deservingly so because these guys are good so extremely good at what they do.

We also have two extraordinary pass-rushers when most teams don't even have one, so we are very fortunate there.

Now when the opposing quarterback has nowhere to throw the ball and two Edge rushers coming at his face from the edge, what does he do next well he steps forward in the pocket.

Well last season any opposing QB that played the Broncos did not have the luxury of stepping forward into the pocket and the reason they couldnt step forward is because we had an awesome tandem in Derek Wolfe and Malik Jackson, between the two of them nobody was going to have a chance stepping up into that pocket.

We need to find a guy like maybe Nkemdiche who may spell Malik Jackson, so we can have that tandam rolling hard again otherwise find that QB and running game to burn the clock and hang points the board to keep Denver ahead if we cant find someone to replace Jackson and compliment Wolfe.

A lot of people will argue that we have Vance Walker _who IMO filled in nicely for Malik Jackson) as well as Kenny Annunike and Jared Crick.

For 1 Annunike (bless his heart) but he can't stay healthy. Number 2 we sign Jared crick who a lot of people are high on but in my opinion he's more Mitch unrein than he is like Malik Jackson. I hope he proves me wrong but at this point I don't see him replacing Malik Jackson at all.
        I have seen the guy bounce up and down the mocks for weeks and weeks. At some points he was out of the first round and, last I checked, Mayock bounced him out of the top 5 for his position. I'd be happy if we got him. I wouldn't mind moving up a few slots to get him either. In this draft I don't like the idea of moving up 10 spots or so for anybody because the price seems to be huge given our pick position. I don't know though. I think Nkemdiche has a ridiculously huge upside. The guy moves like a beast. If he falls to #31...man. I'd rather get him than Connor Cook.
        Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Working...
        X