No announcement yet.

Mark Sanchez is already taking on a leadership role with the Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad I working all day or I would find this place.

Work in Lake Forest all day....gotta be some where around here.

This good news. Could not hurt for the guys to get to know each other and build some chemistry.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Love the effort.
      sigpic

Comment

Good to see that he's taking the initiative, good to see that he's also being inclusive and inviting Siemian. Hopefully Thomas and Sanders will be showing up at the camp as well, the Broncos need for all of those guys (QBs, RBs, WRs, TEs) to get as many reps with each other as possible.

Comment

I agree butler. With manning it was just him so its cool to see trevor included.

I will have to check with the wife but im pretty sure they dont allow selfies during an arrest...probably after booking if your cooperative.
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Lindsay Jones
            Lindsay Jones – Verified account ‏@bylindsayhjones

Among those Broncos in LA for passing camp are Demaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Bennie Fowler, Jordan Taylor & Jeff Huermann
            5:30 PM - 4 Apr 2016

Comment

Originally posted by DN1218 View Post
              Lindsay Jones

Among those Broncos in LA for passing camp are Demaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Bennie Fowler, Jordan Taylor & Jeff Huermann
              it was reported on the drive that CJ Anderson and Jordan Norwood were also invited but we're committed elsewhere they did not mention anything about Cody Latimer are Bubba Caldwell. That's funny not even Mark Sanchez will invite Bubba Caldwell LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                it was reported on the drive that CJ Anderson and Jordan Norwood were also invited but we're committed elsewhere they did not mention anything about Cody Latimer are Bubba Caldwell. That's funny not even Mark Sanchez will invite Bubba Caldwell LOL
                Probably because Bubba Caldwell is a Free Agent.

Comment

Love it!! And this is what I was talking about in other threads, Kap is much more talented then Sanchez, but he is not a leader and has already alienated himself from one team. Mark is smart and enthusiastic, this kinda of stuff helps the lockeroom moral not hurt it.

With our talented team especially D, a bad locker room is worse then a mediocre QB. I really hope this Kap trade dies and we stick with what we got + a rookie
                  sigpic
                  BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                    Love it!! And this is what I was talking about in other threads, Kap is much more talented then Sanchez, but he is not a leader and has already alienated himself from one team. Mark is smart and enthusiastic, this kinda of stuff helps the lockeroom moral not hurt it.

With our talented team especially D, a bad locker room is worse then a mediocre QB. I really hope this Kap trade dies and we stick with what we got + a rookie
                    I tend to agree. Forget Kap and grab a QB in the draft and move on.
                    sigpic
                    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                      Same here. You should get massive points for that. Extra for audio or video.
                      Yeah, do it in the style of those YouTube videos and question the officers....

"Sir, what are you doing here?"
                      "What are YOU doing here?"
                      "We received a call about a possible prowler or stalker in the neighborhood. So again I ask, what are you doing here?"
                      "Minding my own business buddy. That is until you showed up and started sticking your Pinocchio into it!"
                      "Sir I am going to have to ask you to leave before the Sanchez's press trespassing charges and invasion of privacy charges against you."
                      "I knew Mark lived here. No I'm not leaving! I read he was working out with Bronco receivers and I want to watch, take pictures, and get autographs!"

Then I imagine you running around like a streaker at a MLB game being chased by two officers with handcuffs and night sticks, all the while you yelling, "I believe in you Marky, you're the greatest! Show them how USC rolls! I love you Sanchez!" At this point you'll run into an officer's butt, fumble your camera and city map, and get tackled by the other officer.

Yes, please provide video and audio. Lol
                      Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                      Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                      Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Lindsay Jones

They were in the audience at DWTS tonight.
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                          I tend to agree. Forget Kap and grab a QB in the draft and move on.
                          I agree, tell Kap to stay in SF with his $14+Million cap and keep Sanchez and on to the draft! Has anyone heard if Latimer is at this passing camp they set up?

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                            I can respect that he is saying and doing all the right things trying to win the job. Anything the players can do to build the team chemistry needed to survive an NFL season I will endorse.

Does little to move the needle on how I feel about his skills as a starting QB but maybe this leadership can lead to a competent game manager for a season or two.
                            I still do not understand why you are so down on Sanchez. You advocated consistently for Osweiler - no playoff experience let alone wins and average performance after four years of development. Osweiler showed flashes and I agree that he had upside potential. At the same time he still had a lot of areas to improve.

Now comes along Sanchez at $4.5 mil a year when we have few options at QB at the moment. Sanchez has four road playoff wins. In 2014 he had 64.1% comp (tied with Tom Brady) and near 89 passer rating - not great but better than Osweiler. Sanchez is suited well for Kubiak's offense - much more athletic than Osweiler.

I get being somewhat hesitant about Sanchez however, you were so positive about Osweiler - just don't get it.

Comment

Lindsay Jones

That's good to hear. Not bad. I like the names on that list.
                              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

This will be the last time Semien will be invited.

Comment

Working...
                                X