Video reportedly shows Broncos’ Derek Wolfe in bar fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Welcome to Broncos Country, where reactions are over the top and the facts don't matter...

Bottom line, all evidence points to no suspension forthcoming. This is a complete non-issue and we need to just move on from it and forget about it.
    Lol its not just this message board nowadays. It's the same thing every time a cop shoots someone. A bunch of idiots start screaming brutality before the facts are even in, then when proven wrong they won't own up. It's just part of society today, judgmental people will be judgmental.
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      Welcome to Broncos Country, where reactions are over the top and the facts don't matter...

Bottom line, all evidence points to no suspension forthcoming. This is a complete non-issue and we need to just move on from it and forget about it.
      Haha, I completely understand Freyaka...I have been here awhile too. I might not post much, but I have seen the fickle nature of our fans.
      Last edited by Gbt31; 04-19-2016, 04:29 PM.
      New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
        Haha, I completely understand Freyaka...I am been here awhile too. I might not post much, but I have seen the fickle nature of our fans.
        I can't name how many time someone supposedly gets in trouble and the pitchforks come out demanding trade/cut/publicly dismember. And then it turns out later it's totally not warranted...

I remember one time Talib's bro got in trouble and they said his name by mistake and everyone wanted him gone, only to find out he did nothing wrong...

If a player gets in any kind of altercation no matter the fault, people throw all sense of rationality out the window.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X