Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Sign Long Snapper Casey Kreiter

Confirmed on Twitter:

#Broncos sign long snapper Casey Kreiter to one-year deal.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...ampaign=buffer

So one less position we need this off-season
    Last edited by Rich_C; 04-07-2016, 02:56 PM.

Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
    Confirmed on Twitter:

#Broncos sign long snapper Casey Kreiter to one-year deal.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...ampaign=buffer

So one less position we need this off-season
    Elway is on fire!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Don Corleone-Elway is at it again. Still haven't seen any news on how cap space has been made. 🙈🔫
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Casey Kreiter makes me think of Ken Criter. Does anyone remember Criter's Critters on Special teams in the late Sixties/early Seventies?

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
          Don Corleone-Elway is at it again. Still haven't seen any news on how cap space has been made. ����
          There may be as many as four or more moves he can make to create adequate cap space. It will be another interesting announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
            Casey Kreiter makes me think of Ken Criter. Does anyone remember Criter's Critters on Special teams in the late Sixties/early Seventies?
            Sadly, I'm old enough to remember that very well.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
              There may be as many as four or more moves he can make to create adequate cap space. It will be another interesting announcement.
              The Clady move added 8.9 mil if I read correctly. So that in and of itself was a big one. To tie back into this thread the exchange of one high priced LS for a lower priced one was a great move to save money.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
                The Clady move added 8.9 mil if I read correctly. So that in and of itself was a big one. To tie back into this thread the exchange of one high priced LS for a lower priced one was a great move to save money.
                Yes. There are some contracts whose base salary can be converted to signing bonus which would create more cap space, I believe.

Comment

The reason why such a good long snapper like Aaron Brewer was released remains a mystery.

If I remember correctly, the Broncos lost cap space with the move because of the dead money involved. He must have done something really bad, but no one in the media has given an answer. Alfred Williams claims to know what happened, but he's refused to say it.

Casey Kreiter was ranked as the #4 long snapper by NFL Draft Scout in 2014:

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2014&genpos=LS
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X