Broncos Trade Clady to Jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    Except for the fact that he's played full seasons in which he didn't suffer a season ending injury.
    1 in 3 years...

In 3 years Okung has started 35 games...Clady has started 18.

In 5 years Okung has started 62 games, Clady has started 50

I get that Okung hasn't started a full season, he still has been consistently on the field more over the last 5 years than Clady has...end of story.

He's in a different system, different environment, different coaching staff, different personal trainers.

Let's see what he does here now. He's still an upgrade over Clady considering he plays most of the season.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      1 in 3 years...

In 3 years Okung has started 35 games...Clady has started 18.

In 5 years Okung has started 62 games, Clady has started 50

I get that Okung hasn't started a full season, he still has been consistently on the field more over the last 5 years than Clady has...end of story.

He's in a different system, different environment, different coaching staff, different personal trainers.

Let's see what he does here now. He's still an upgrade over Clady considering he plays most of the season.
      Unless Clady suffers a season ending injury, the expectation has to be that he will play 16 games. The same can't be said about Okung.

I'm fine with the Broncos moving on from Clady. I object to the hate Clady is getting.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        But really, in the last 3 seasons Okung has played more games than Clady has, so really, he's still most likely an upgrade over Clady.

Besides, new system, new team. Who knows how he'll do here. We are no worse for wear than with Clady who also does not play full seasons in most situations.
        I didn't say Russell Okung was not an upgrade over Ryan Clady. Clady is gone and has nothing to do with the current O-Line. I was trying to point out the lack of Tackle depth, and the shuffle necessary in the event Russell can't play. IMO Denver needs another Tackle capable of playing on the left.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
        X