Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bills, Broncos, Browns Brokering Blockbuster Trade -- Tyrod Taylor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    You might want to clarify whose initials those are before we are overrun with ...
    Titanic Thompson
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
      Titanic Thompson
      Lol
      Teddy twofingers
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• #31 for Tyrod Taylor is a no brainer.
        This team would b instant contender for the Super Bowl again right now.
        -
        I just don't think Buffalo would be that stupid...
        but..
        Rex Ryan is not signing him to a new deal, either...
        Rex aint making Tyrod happy and comfortable..
        and that is pretty stupid, too.
        -
        Stranger things have happened..
        If Buffalo would be open to it...
        MAKE IT SO, JOHN ELWAY!
        -
        I aint gonna hold my breath on this one, though.
        -
        Is the Draft here yet?
        - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
          #31 for Tyrod Taylor is a no brainer.
          -
          but..
          -
          MAKE IT SO, JOHN ELWAY!
          -
          -
          Is the Draft here yet?
          Sorry you missed it. It was pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
            #31 for Tyrod Taylor is a no brainer.
            -
            but..
            -
            MAKE IT SO, JOHN ELWAY!
            -
            -
            Is the Draft here yet?
            http://www.scout.com/nfl/bills/story...r-out-of-range

Read this yesterday, somewhat discouraging because you know once the agent gets involved and makes BO type demands talks will hault.

Comment

• Don't like a 1st round pick for Taylor what has he done?? People are wishing upon a star.
              sigpicimage.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481286

Comment

• Originally posted by Colem9r View Post
                Don't like a 1st round pick for Taylor what has he done?? People are wishing upon a star.
                Being as though last year was his first as a starter he hasn't had enough starting experience to have done much more than show he has everything and then some to fully run the Kubiak offense.

I've said it before...he reminds me of the Atlanta Falcons version of Michael Vick except he's willing to study unlike Vick.

He has the arm...can zip it 70 yards with the flick of a wrist (like the Falcons version Vick)
                He has the legs...is not just mobile but can run and take it to the house at any time (like the Falcons version Vick).

Our offense would be deadly with Tyrod as QB cause he's a duel threat (pass & run). As much as I'm hoping we get Kaep I'd rather have Tyrod if they both became options.

Plus it's not like our 1st round pick is in the top 10, it's the very last pick of the 1st round so I look at it as being the 1st pick of the 2nd round before the actual 1st pick of the 2nd round.
                Last edited by Mel B.; 04-27-2016, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Schefter says nothing is happening concerning a trade between Denver and Buffalo.

Comment

• I think too many fans getting caught up in how qbs being over valued

TT for a first is insane....when is he a free agent?

also I doubt Buff would give him up considering the current market for Qbs unless they knew something bad about him

I thought Bronco fans were qb driven after Elway but the post PM times are worse
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                      I think too many fans getting caught up in how qbs being over valued

TT for a first is insane....when is he a free agent?

also I doubt Buff would give him up considering the current market for Qbs unless they knew something bad about him

I thought Bronco fans were qb driven after Elway but the post PM times are worse
                      He is a free agent after this season if the bills don't sign him to an extension.

And I agree with you too many people getting caught up in this overvalued quarterback hype.

If you ask me, I say the Broncos need a quarterback but there's nobody available so they are going to go all defense in this draft. They're going to do it again with defense mark my words.

I would rather roll with Mark Sanchez than to go with that bicep kissing, arrogant egomaniac Colin Kaepernick.

Sanchez his humble along with being very happy to be here.

from what we've been told he's been at Dove Valley studying The Playbook all this time since the day of his signing. would it be crazy to expect Colin Kaepernick to spend all his time at Dove Valley studying The Playbook? I think it would be completely crazy.
                      Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-28-2016, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Yes.. this Taylor deal was dead in the water from the get go, apparently.
                        I would still trade #31 for Taylor, I thinkhe is worth it...
                        but it aint happening.
                        -
                        And you are right, Sam.
                        Elway gonna go BPA..
                        draft a rookie QB somewhere..
                        and roll the dice with Sanchez.
                        -
                        If he wanted Kaep.. he woulda already had Kaep. IMHO.
                        Last edited by PAINTERDAVE; 04-28-2016, 12:25 PM.
                        - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• If this were true this would be my guess lol. The bills get Clevelands #8 pick cleveland gets a player they tried snagging from us last year Sahaq Barrett, We get Tyrod, and give up our 1st...

Would hate to see Shaq gone but the bills benefit and get a higher pick the browns get a guy they want and a pick and we get a good young QB who can grow to be very good.
                          GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X