Franchise-tagged OLB Von Miller will not attend Denver's offseason program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uknflfan View Post
    Is that a joke? Were you not watching? The guy was dominant. He had maybe 1 or 2 games (Cleveland comes to mind) when he was average. Otherwise he was very very good.
    Nope. He wasn't much more dominant than a handful of other guys on the team. he had a decent season but without the SB game no one here would be talking about how great a year he had.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
      Nope. He wasn't much more dominant than a handful of other guys on the team. he had a decent season but without the SB game no one here would be talking about how great a year he had.
      Unfortunately, this is true. He played well in each contest and has become very well rounded. Problem is, he wants unprecedented pass rusher money. For that I think we deserve consistent production throughout the year. Some of that isn't his fault as he doesn't choose his assignment. I need to find some stats on plays rushing the passer. I believe he is a very efficient pass rusher but does he really deserve that much over Watt and Houston. Personally, I don't care about the Suh contract or the ridiculousness of the Giants. Those two contracts are stupid, and desperation moves. We are not desperate and should plan accordingly.
      Last edited by JJBroncoFan; 04-20-2016, 06:10 AM.
      Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Working...
      X