PR Blunder in Durango

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR Blunder in Durango

"The Broncos are coming to Durango! Special Event! A live band and two thousand people in orange were waiting in lines an hour in advance. Passionate supportive fans, all of them. Lifers. And the Broncos sent Norwood and Davis with two cheerleaders. This was not a good look.

What did you expect? The whole team?

This isn't a blunder.
    sigpic

Comment

According to the Durango Herald, it was to be some players, some cheerleaders, and the mascot. But, if I lived there and looked forward to something like this I'd probably feel slighted too.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article...-visit-Durango
      sigpic

Comment

Which players did you most want to see?

Comment

Sounds like a good time with 2K other rabid Bronco fans. Sometimes u gotta make the most of it and not look for the negative. I wish I could attend an off-season even like that. Everything out here in the NJ/NY area is all ****** and over priced with either unknown Jets, Giants, or 5th rate Yankees.
          #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
            According to the Durango Herald, it was to be some players, some cheerleaders, and the mascot. But, if I lived there and looked forward to something like this I'd probably feel slighted too.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article...-visit-Durango
            Those who showed were showered with love. Those who cancelled or passed are missing out. If I was doing a road show for the Broncos I would do it big or go home. Kudos to Davis and Norwood for being gentlemen when faced with an autograph nightmare.

Comment

Norwood made arguably a game winning play and Todd Davis will be a household name come december.

I wish I still lived in CO.
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Well sounds like the paper could have tempered the headlines a little. But It also sounds like it also sounds like it still was a good time and great way to get together and bask in the SB Glory one more time. I would've liked to have been there.

Its not like they said the Broncos were coming and instead, Yoko O no showed up.
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  Norwood made arguably a game winning play and Todd Davis will be a household name come december.

I wish I still lived in CO.
                  That is absolutely true. Both are stars and start for any other team.Today they represented in an uncommon way. They have my sincere respect for their participation.
                  Last edited by welderhead; 04-22-2016, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Worst thread ever....

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                      Worst thread ever....
                      No...that would be the "DT is a waste" thread...
                      sigpic

Comment

No disrespect to Norwood or Davis personally I think Davis will become a big deal after this season but they should have sent someone autograph worthy to the event. And like I said no disrespect to either of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                          No disrespect to Norwood or Davis personally I think Davis will become a big deal after this season but they should have sent someone autograph worthy to the event. And like I said no disrespect to either of those guys.
                          Don't they know how to make a signature?
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                            It's the offseason, the Broncos can't decide who to send, they need players to volunteer to go to these things, the players are under no obligation to do so. Here you have 2 Broncos players, who decided to volunteer their time to go to this event, that should be commended rather than them portrayed as not good enough.

Comment

PR blunder lol good god give me a break. People are goofy
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X