Von Miller confident new contract is coming 'any day'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Since we wont be paying franchise money to a QB, we can afford to have Von on a QB level deal.

Would think it gets done now.
    Yah.....I can just see Elway at the draft, all the while thinking, "got to pay Von, got to pay Von"......can now pay Von.

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
      Deal is gonna get done in July.... no worries
      Broncos offered him 18 mill, he's requesting 22 but maybe with the possible release of Colquitt in June, it will free up 3.25 more so hopefully the two sides can settle somewhere in the middle just above 20 or 21 perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Broncos offered him 18 mill, he's requesting 22 but maybe with the possible release of Colquitt in June, it will free up 3.25 more so hopefully the two sides can settle somewhere in the middle just above 20 or 21 perhaps.
        One way or the other, this deal will get done. Not to worry! Von's ours thru his best years......hey, why not finish here as well!

Comment

At a local Grocery store, Von is reported to have clowned with fans..
          and told them he plans to "Be a Denver Bronco for life"....

Von Miller plays to stay with Broncos 'no matter what'
          Ian McCue - 13 hours ago

-

x

Von Miller has not lost his lighthearted, goofy personality even in the face of contract negotiations that could get messy.

The Broncos outside linebacker, who received the club's franchise tag earlier this offseason, insisted a new deal will get done during a Q&A with fans outside a grocery store near Denver. Miller has not showed up for offseason activities so far and will probably stay away from the facility until he's inked a new deal.

"I'm going to be here in Denver no matter what," Miller said, via The Denver Post. "The contract is going to take care of itself. I'm going to be a Denver Bronco for life."
          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

YAY!!! He has become the face of the team!
            And I would be bummin' if he wasn't a "Bronco for life"

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
              At a local Grocery store, Von is reported to have clowned with fans..
              and told them he plans to "Be a Denver Bronco for life"....

Von Miller plays to stay with Broncos 'no matter what'
              Ian McCue - 13 hours ago

-

x

Von Miller has not lost his lighthearted, goofy personality even in the face of contract negotiations that could get messy.

The Broncos outside linebacker, who received the club's franchise tag earlier this offseason, insisted a new deal will get done during a Q&A with fans outside a grocery store near Denver. Miller has not showed up for offseason activities so far and will probably stay away from the facility until he's inked a new deal.

"I'm going to be here in Denver no matter what," Miller said, via The Denver Post. "The contract is going to take care of itself. I'm going to be a Denver Bronco for life."
              I support this message. :thumb:

Comment

Bought a Miller jersey the other day...hope it doesn't backfire!
                sigpic

Comment

I dug out my old John Lynch Jersey.
                  -
                  Number is wrong.. but I already got my LYNCH. lol
                  -
                  Live long enough... another Miller will be here...
                  - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                  X