Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is John Elway's league, we are all just living in it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great post. In Elway we trust!

Comment

Honestly, I love this draft. I wasn't real high on the lynch pick (mainly because I didn't like trading up for him) but i'm warming up to him and the rest of the draft has so much potential (LOVE the Davontae Booker pick!!!) Gonna be a fun team going forward even if we do have to put up with Sanchez for now.

Elway is an amazing GM!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Honestly, I love this draft. I wasn't real high on the lynch pick (mainly because I didn't like trading up for him) but i'm warming up to him and the rest of the draft has so much potential (LOVE the Davontae Booker pick!!!) Gonna be a fun team going forward even if we do have to put up with Sanchez for now.

Elway is an amazing GM!
        And the fact that the Booker picked was announced by Jake Plummer skiing down a slope to announce the pick was just freaking awesome.
        New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
          Well, there's that! Has he even played a full season for them yet?
          No, he had a serious hangnail and missed half the season
          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

After watching the draft videos from Denverbroncos.com I find we had a goal in the draft, we worked hard at making sure we got it...and the draft was a success at this point

Think it was Elway who said before...we do not draft pro-bowlers...we develop pro-bowlers. Well now the develop starts.

I am very pleased with where this franchise has been since Elway took over. Not just the wins either....Elway made it a focus for the franchise to connect with the fans when he took over. He knows the relationship between the Broncos and their fans is a HUGE part of the deal.

I am so proud of the job Elway is doing and has done. I remember the young Cali kid who shocked the NFL by not wanting to play for Balt. Also remember the recently retired QB who spent time in Denver Broncos facility when Shanahan was here learning under Elway's dad....picking his dad on how to scout players. It was not long after this time that Elway's dad passed away.

Pretty sure a big part of what Elway does as a GM is honoring his dad.

Elway as a former player definitely values the things a player needs from football but ultimately I feel he wants to give everyone a chance to win a Ring every year....that includes the players and coaches.

Elway is the perfect VP of Football Ops for the Broncos imo
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              Well the coach of the Jags came from SEA who helped orchestrate and develop that defense and run game that won them a SB. So if anyone is a copy cat I'd say it might be us.
              You just need that run game. Beast Mode is hard to reproduce though . You may strike a bit of lightning with Paxton Lynch like they did with Russell Wilson if it pans out by year 2 but you still need that "tempo control" offense to go with an elite D to reduce pressure on a young QB like they did in Seattle.

Comment

Nice posts about the Duke of Denver. I also want to mention his indomitable will to win. I listened to him talk after the loss in the Super Bowl a couple of years ago. Here was a man who wasn't the LEAST bit cowed, showing more determination than EVER to do what it took to build a champion. And he did exactly that. He deserves every accolade.

Comment

Working...
                X