Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos quarterback Mark Sanchez sports secret flask hidden in cane at Kentucky Derby

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Seriously... anyone who thinks this is an issue needs their head checked. He's a human. He's allowed to have fun! Give him a break. At least he wasn't going to strip clubs the night before the super bowl (Ronnie Hillman), hitting women or children, or getting arrested for drugs or DUI.

    You're going to make a big deal about a cane flask? Wow, just wow...
    Last edited by Joshua2585; 05-12-2016, 06:39 AM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Uh-Oh, I'm concerned that he needs a cane!!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Hilarious.

        I cant even believe some people are upset about this.
        sigpic

        Hooray, beer!

        Comment


        • #19
          Just know that those who have a compulsive need to constantly point out the character flaws of others....that it says much more about the character of the person doing the pointing than it does about the person who is the target of the pointing. Just sayin'.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

          Comment


          • #20
            Just curious has anyone confirmed what is in the flask or we all just assuming

            Know if it was me it would be 100 proof or higher but I personally have no idea what Sanchez puts in it.

            He is young and strong....I think it should be 150 proof or higher

            Bottonline....as long as it is legal the man can do whatever he wants...

            Keeping things nice so will stop now
            Last edited by Hadez; 05-10-2016, 12:45 PM.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Hadez View Post
              Just curious has anyone confirmed what is in the flask or we all just assuming

              Know if it was me it would be 100 proof or higher but I personally have no idea what Sanchez puts in it.

              He is young and strong....I think it should be 150 proof or higher
              Read the lips of what that girl is saying. Sanchez definitely has something strong in that flask.

              Comment


              • #22
                Please stay on topic. Thanks.
                Administrator

                #Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                #LupusAwareness

                "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                Comment


                • #23
                  Why didn't I think of this? I wonder if phone flask has been done yet?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                    Why didn't I think of this? I wonder if phone flask has been done yet?
                    I have one. It holds my espresso and Rootbeer flavored shots quite nicely.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                      I heard Johnny Manziel gave it to him.
                      no, that one, Sanchez left at home:

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Show me pictures of him taking shots out of the cane where he isn't allowed to and maybe this is a story. Showing off a cool item at a big event is nothing to even report... other than it is a cool item.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          Show me pictures of him taking shots out of the cane where he isn't allowed to and maybe this is a story. Showing off a cool item at a big event is nothing to even report... other than it is a cool item.
                          Exactly. I'm thinking there is more than one of us who wish we had one; including moi.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                            Exactly. I'm thinking there is more than one of us who wish we had one; including moi.
                            Amen to that !!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Wonder if he bought this one

                              http://www.fashionablecanes.com/9090...mEeBoC4Kjw_wcB

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Nothing serious, just having fun. Not breaking any rules. They actually made fun of it on ESPN 2, because there is already alcohol all over the place at the derby.

                                Think its more a style thing and do you wanna see something cool, more than anything else.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X