Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos quarterback Mark Sanchez sports secret flask hidden in cane at Kentucky Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Just curious has anyone confirmed what is in the flask or we all just assuming

Know if it was me it would be 100 proof or higher but I personally have no idea what Sanchez puts in it.

He is young and strong....I think it should be 150 proof or higher

Bottonline....as long as it is legal the man can do whatever he wants...

Keeping things nice so will stop now
    Well, he was in Kentucky, so I'm pretty sure it was full of premium Kentucky bourbon.....

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
      Not that big of a deal.
      Mac Daddy Mark

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
        Well, he was in Kentucky, so I'm pretty sure it was full of premium Kentucky bourbon.....
        Wouldn't mind me just a small splash of that in ye old coffee..

No, I don't have a problem!

Comment

I love how people are freaking out and making a big deal out of this...If anything this makes me like the guy more. This and the deal with the Children's hospital prom and signing the cancer patient's head at her request...

Lighten the heck up people...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            I love how people are freaking out and making a big deal out of this...If anything this makes me like the guy more. This and the deal with the Children's hospital prom and signing the cancer patient's head at her request...

Lighten the heck up people...
            Can OTAs start already? I'd rather discuss what's happening in practice on the field than all this other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
              Can OTAs start already? I'd rather discuss what's happening in practice on the field than all this other stuff.
              Yea, ready for some on the field action. This fanbase takes little things that shouldn't be negative and blows them out of proportion in the offseason.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X