Broncos quarterback Mark Sanchez sports secret flask hidden in cane at Kentucky Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rich_C
    Captain
    • Aug 2012

Broncos quarterback Mark Sanchez sports secret flask hidden in cane at Kentucky Derby

Well this is weird....

Mark Sanchez is already working on his quarterback sneak. The former Jets quarterback, who was traded from the Eagles to the Broncos in March, was schmoozing with the best of them at the Kentucky D…

Mark Sanchez is already working on his quarterback sneak.

The former Jets quarterback, who was traded from the Eagles to the Broncos in March, was schmoozing with the best of them at the Kentucky Derby over the weekend.

SINGLE, CHILDLESS MARK SANCHEZ READY TO WIN WITH BRONCOS

Not Released (NR)
    NICHOLAS HUNT/GETTY IMAGES
    Mark Sanchez's Kentucky Derby cane included a hidden flask.
    But it was his arm candy that drew the biggest crowd: a cane that doubled as a flask.

Wearing a three-piece dark gray pinstriped suit, the man who brought us the “butt fumble,” was spotted showing off his new toy which had a twist top that came off to reveal a glass tube inside.
    An antic which was simply not needed...IMO
  • EddieMac
    Canuck Mod, eh!
    • Feb 2004

Cane flasks are AWESOME....
    sigpic

Comment

• rst08tierney
      VISIONS OF CONFETTI
      • Nov 2006

Give the man a break. Alcohols expensive and he's only gaurenteed a million this year. Marks just a baller on a budget.....

Comment

• ksubroncosfan
        Playmaker
        • Dec 2015

Not that big of a deal.

Comment

• broncoslover115
          Football Immortal
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
          Give the man a break. Alcohols expensive and he's only gaurenteed a million this year. Marks just a baller on a budget.....
          Now that's funny. That place sure seems to get people in trouble. Remember Wes Welker?
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• rst08tierney
            VISIONS OF CONFETTI
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            Now that's funny. That place sure seems to get people in trouble. Remember Wes Welker?
            Think Welker was Churchill Downs and those idiots over paid him 14k so he decided to give it out to everyone there. I'm sure the molly influenced his decision making but you gotta love his suite.

Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest stories, photos, and video as only TMZ can.

Comment

• listopencil
              Revenant
              • Aug 2003

The only weird part of that article to me is that they referred to him as "single, childless Mark Sanchez" for some reason. I feel like he should be on a date with the virgin Connie Swail.
              Adopt-A-Bronco: Tim Patrick

Comment

• olgrouch
                Practice Squad
                • Apr 2008

Think it was full of prune juice, just to ease those butt fumbles.

Comment

• Hadez
                  Football Immortal
                  • Nov 2004

I think it was needed

This behavior motivated someone to bring this to my attention

I thank you and now I go to shop for my Cane Flask
                  What is Grit? - Angela Duckworth
                  effort x talent = skill
                  effort x skill = achievement
                  How much time do you invest into your dream? 10 hours a week? 20 hours? 40 hours? 80 hours? 120 hours?

Comment

• Hadez
                    Football Immortal
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                    The only weird part of that article to me is that they referred to him as "single, childless Mark Sanchez" for some reason. I feel like he should be on a date with the virgin Connie Swail.
                    I would argue someone with child and not single needs a Cane Flask more then the single person without child.

Maybe that is their point?
                    What is Grit? - Angela Duckworth
                    effort x talent = skill
                    effort x skill = achievement
                    How much time do you invest into your dream? 10 hours a week? 20 hours? 40 hours? 80 hours? 120 hours?

Comment

• Jim Mora
                      Practice Squad
                      • Nov 2014

Without saying too much to get me in trouble again, I'm not confident in your qb's character. It probably affects his ability to lead a team. Is it the worst thing? No. But it's one of other things that he's done that points to a problem.

Comment

• rst08tierney
                        VISIONS OF CONFETTI
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jim Mora View Post
                        Without saying too much to get me in trouble again, I'm not confident in your qb's character. It probably affects his ability to lead a team. Is it the worst thing? No. But it's one of other things that he's done that points to a problem.
                        You gotta be trolling again with this one.

Marks not the face of the Franchise so his petty actions off the field especially this one are meaningless. His character needs to be judged on the field running this offense.

Hes already doing his due diligence grinding at dove valley learning the play book day in and day out since the trade but some how you over looked that to take a stab at his charter because of a cane flask? smh..........

Comment

• Taos_Broncomaniac
                          Football Immortal
                          • Oct 2008

I heard Johnny Manziel gave it to him.
                          [sigpic

Comment

• Jim Mora
                            Practice Squad
                            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                            You gotta be trolling again with this one.

Marks not the face of the Franchise so his petty actions off the field especially this one are meaningless. His character needs to be judged on the field running this offense.

Hes already doing his due diligence grinding at dove valley learning the play book day in and day out since the trade but some how you over looked that to take a stab at his charter because of a cane flask? smh..........
                            No I'm not trolling. It's not just the cane flask. I can't elaborate much more or I'll get more infractions. The qb is your offensive leader on the field. How does Mark handle anxiety and pressure off the field? I believe it can translate to how he handles anxiety and pressure on the field when things get tough. His track record is not good.

Comment

• rst08tierney
                              VISIONS OF CONFETTI
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jim Mora View Post
                              No I'm not trolling. It's not just the cane flask. I can't elaborate much more or I'll get more infractions. The qb is your offensive leader on the field. How does Mark handle anxiety and pressure off the field? I believe it can translate to how he handles anxiety and pressure on the field when things get tough. His track record is not good.
                              Until Sanchez FAILS as a bronco on the field, let the poor man throw down some Cane Shooters with the boys on his day off.

You cant even argue this by saying Mark has a drinking problem and it will transition poorly on the field.

Lets turn back the clock to 1989. John Elway was rumored to have a drinking problem because he was seen drinking beer and playing backgammon at a local night spot.

Too bad off the field actions dont always transition to Sundays.

Comment

Working...
                              X