Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Parks Source of Motivation

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...h-philadelphia

After reading that article I'm hoping Parks can forge a long successful career with us, he seems like he can do it all after playing slot corner one year and then the safety/linebacker role the next year.

I'd like to see him bulk up abit more to around 205-210 he's at around 195-198 at the moment so he can play the same role TJ plays as I can see him replacing TJ eventually, Wards 30 this season and with his style of play he is often injured.

Will Parks played the Spur position in Arizona's 3-3-5 D.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Great article! Although I am not even embarrassed to say that the ad underneath (hottest wives of the NFL) took twice as long for me to 'skim through'.

Comment

I was surprised we took him when there were a couple better safety prospects still on the board but parks has all the intangibles you want in a player and he plays hard. He looks alot thinner than what he weighs in at though. My only concern is rather or not he has the size to hold his own in the box on running plays but with 22 Bp reps I got faith in him.

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
          I was surprised we took him when there were a couple better safety prospects still on the board but parks has all the intangibles you want in a player and he plays hard. He looks alot thinner than what he weighs in at though. My only concern is rather or not he has the size to hold his own in the box on running plays but with 22 Bp reps I got faith in him.
          His attitude will bold well with Wade's No-Fly-Zone. Talib, Harris, Ward, and even some of the guys up front will help mold him into a harder worker than he is now. I hope he and Simmons become big parts of the draft for us.

Comment

Nice article, I'm pulling for him completely. After watching footage of him on the Internet, I believe we may have got a steal with him. I think he needs to hit the weight room and fill out his 6' 1" frame, but looks like a strong tackler with good speed and instincts.

Comment

I saw the interview on denverbroncos.com where most of the questions came from. You can tell he has the right character for this team, seems like a grinder. He looked jacked in the interview, but you could only see his upper body. He seems to have all the intangibles that an Elway built team is looking for.
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

https://youtu.be/tKbeDT1hljc
                - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I think it great that he is not under pressure to go out and be an instant play maker. He can get some reps, learn under game conditions and ease into becoming an NFL impact player.

It is easy to see the organic growth taking shape through the roster and the next man up will be at the ready.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
                    That hit to start the video is brutal, I can definitely see him starting in a few years once he's developed abit

Comment

Working...
                    X