No announcement yet.

Gronkowski Says The Broncos Cheated To Win Super Bowl 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't it great that we beat those Bums and won SB-50, And hear them crying like little babys!!!!!

Comment

One might venture to make a comment about "New Engalnd* sportsmanship", but that would be an oxymoron.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
        Isn't it great that we beat those Bums and won SB-50, And hear them crying like little babys!!!!!
        Makes it all that much sweeter, does it? This team just keeps being the gift that keeps on giving...as to why you hate them more and more.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
          Yup, like I mentioned in another post, their whining and being sore losers comes from the top...Bill Belichick is the biggest sore loser of them all. They just can't responsibility for anything. If they lose it's always something or someone else's fault. And it's not just the team, it's their fans.

They lost because the other team got lucky. They lost because the other team was cheating. They lost because of the refs. They lost because of their injuries. They lost because of ....insert excuse.

And it's also fueled by their sports media as well. I live in Boston and when they lose, the Boston sports media pouts and feeds into the same whiny crap. It is sad. I too had some semblance of respect for Gronk but this just shows how deep their culture of sore losing goes.
          Good post!!! Being from the New England area myself I hear the same crap over and over. It gets so bad sometimes I just want to vomit.
          sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
          Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
          PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

You know it's funny...I really never hated the Pats until that game back in 2013 where Fox was out with the heart surgery and JDR was running the team. It was a a night game in NE and we were up 24-0 at the half and blew the lead (I think Welker muffed a punt that lead to the winning score or something). Anyway, Brady constantly screaming and pumping his fist became so absolutely irritating that it's like the sky cleared, I was painted with a beam of white hot light and I finally understood why so many cannot stand the pats.

Guess with Elway's 11-0 career record against the pats (not to mention his record against belicheck coached teams) I always pitied more than hated them
            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Now you know how it feels when you lose because someone cheated. Next time you wanna complain, turn to the Sith lord on your side of the field and tell him to stop cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                Now you know how it feels when you lose because someone cheated. Next time you wanna complain, turn to the Sith lord on your side of the field and tell him to stop cheating.
                Great point!
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                  Really. No ones cheated more than the NE patsies of the past 15 years.

Comment

They should make Gronk do a breathalyzer before giving interviews.

Comment

If it isn't Brady baby it's Gronk Baby.
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                      X