Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos wide receiver Cody Latimer arrested on Monday

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by listopencil View Post
    Full disclosure: I did the same thing when I was in my early 20's. Not lighting but a registration issue for a car I was driving. I wasn't arrested. I got a notice of a bench warrant in the mail-and freaked out. It was a very minor incident and I took care of it. I was working 70-80 hours a week at the time and I actually did completely forget about it. Yeah, it's a stupid thing to do. Sometimes stuff happens.
    And to think, no one did a story on your situation!!!!

    That's the good and bad news about being a celebrity. You are newsworthy.....but the consequences are sometimes kind of unfair. The good with the bad, right. But play your cards right and the rewards far outweigh the downside.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by listopencil View Post
      Full disclosure: I did the same thing when I was in my early 20's. Not lighting but a registration issue for a car I was driving. I wasn't arrested. I got a notice of a bench warrant in the mail-and freaked out. It was a very minor incident and I took care of it. I was working 70-80 hours a week at the time and I actually did completely forget about it. Yeah, it's a stupid thing to do. Sometimes stuff happens.
      The key difference being you received the notice and took care of it.

      What are we to think? That he never received the multiple notices? He just forgot? Too lazy to take care of his business?

      Just comical that too many of these guys can't simply act like a adult.

      Comment


      • #18
        $300 for a broken taillight?!?! Moral of the story, pay your tickets quickly.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
          $300 for a broken taillight?!?! Moral of the story, pay your tickets quickly.
          I think the ticket was only 212.00 and the extra fines and such drove the price up.

          Time to grow up Cody! Take care of your business.
          sigpic
          Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
          2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
          2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

          Comment


          • #20
            I am really wondering is Latimer will even make the 2016 53 man roster? Nothing to do with the ticket or arrest but the only thing I hear about him is this, nothing good. lol

            Comment


            • #21
              He's a good special teams player. Honestly he never really gets any playing time. And with last years horrid offense (Manning offensive line) It wasn't really he fault. Even DT had the dropsies, he has good size. I'll give him this year on offense before I label him a bust

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Pack Mules View Post
                He's a good special teams player. Honestly he never really gets any playing time. And with last years horrid offense (Manning offensive line) It wasn't really he fault. Even DT had the dropsies, he has good size. I'll give him this year on offense before I label him a bust
                See I disagree. He is entering into year three and last year Fowler a UDFA surpassed him for both playing time and on the depth chart. That is a big deal IMO. I expect that a player like him contributes far more than he has. In fact right now I have heard far more about how impressive Taylor is in OTA's. Perhaps this arrest and or poor choice in his significant other is indicative of who he is and his overall mental capacity. I am truthfully not trying to be mean but there are many who simply cannot cut it in the NFL. He may very well be one of them. IMO unless he makes an incredible leap very early in Pre-season or unless he can start working on his return skills I don't see a spot for him on our team long term. Keep in mind we have Webster and most recently Nixon who have really emerged as ST aces in OTA's for us. Nixon for me is a really exciting player dang that guy is fast.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
                  See I disagree. He is entering into year three and last year Fowler a UDFA surpassed him for both playing time and on the depth chart. That is a big deal IMO. I expect that a player like him contributes far more than he has. In fact right now I have heard far more about how impressive Taylor is in OTA's. Perhaps this arrest and or poor choice in his significant other is indicative of who he is and his overall mental capacity. I am truthfully not trying to be mean but there are many who simply cannot cut it in the NFL. He may very well be one of them. IMO unless he makes an incredible leap very early in Pre-season or unless he can start working on his return skills I don't see a spot for him on our team long term. Keep in mind we have Webster and most recently Nixon who have really emerged as ST aces in OTA's for us. Nixon for me is a really exciting player dang that guy is fast.
                  Latimer may be on the bubble before too long of he doesn't get his act together in the class or on the field.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    So theres been a warrant out for Latimer's arrest for a year and he just now was arrested for it...? Clearly law enforcement didnt care about arresting him unless Latimer made it convenient (which he did by calling police), as its not been exactly difficult to track down Latimer over the last year.

                    Had Latimer not called police Monday, Latimer would still be "on the run"
                    Denver Broncos
                    New York Yankees
                    New York Knicks
                    Colorado Avalanche


                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X