No announcement yet.

Sanchez IS the starter - according to 2 players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry. I thought this was the thread about Mark Sanchez.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      I'm sorry. I thought this was the thread about Mark Sanchez.
      Good observation, it is.

Comment

If you are going to ask Mark Sanchez to throw it 40 times and ride his arm, that is obviously not your recipe for success. Keep it at 30 or below and a solid run game without many turnovers, you are likely to win more than lose. Replicating your playoff D performance, and even regular season D performance is no easy task. Even if the O does not score many points, they have to control tempo and time of possession, just can't have too many 3 and outs and put the D back on the field, that will not work consistently.

Kubiak's offensive playbook will really be tested, and so will your run game. Sanchez flourished when Shonn Greene and LT were cooking with a run game and D under Rex Ryan. Kubiak doesn't need to change a thing there, use the same formula to maximize Sanchez's efficiency. Long term, we know that at some point, the Broncos have to develop a QB that has the ability to win games on his arm. Sanchez will surprise a lot of people this year but he is streaky, he will exceed his ceiling a few times but play beneath his floor as well several times that will drive Broncos fans nuts.

Comment

Working...
        X