Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos are talking with Von Miller and his reps today

https://twitter.com/SiriusXMNFL/stat...40064140480513

Insider Buzz: Broncos Increased Guarantees in Miller Offer, Not Enough for Deal - Jason Cole's video update enclosed here:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...nough-for-deal
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 07-08-2016, 09:16 AM. Reason: Add

So Von may not be interested in taking ANY offer that the Broncos put out there? Well, that doesn't sound good.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      So Von may not be interested in taking ANY offer that the Broncos put out there? Well, that doesn't sound good.
      Don't take anything said in the media as gold. Misinformation flies all over

Jason Cole is wrong more than he's right
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post

It would be surprising if he'd have a meeting just to reject anything. I remember Cole's sources had a Brock return as well. When it comes to Denver, Cole seems to usually be a bit off.
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

According to ESPN's Ed Werder, the Broncos are now willing to guarantee the third year of a long-term deal to franchise player Von Miller.
          Previous reports had the Broncos only willing to guarantee the first two years of a proposed six-year deal. Guaranteeing the third year is pretty standard for big-money players and could be the move that pushes this to the next level of completion. Signs point to Miller and the Broncos reaching a deal before next Friday.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
            It would be surprising if he'd have a meeting just to reject anything. I remember Cole's sources had a Brock return as well. When it comes to Denver, Cole seems to usually be a bit off.
            They are actually meeting in person today...Von's not the type of person to meet with someone just to spit in their face. Let's just wait it out, I bet a deal is done within the next 5 days at the latest. I don't see this going on past the 12th. There has been too much activity over the last few days.
            sigpic

Comment

I forgot Jason Cole was with Bleacher Report...That actually makes anything he has to say even less reliable.
              sigpic

Comment

See, all this drama for month boils down to days....
                sigpic

Comment

They are actually meeting in person today...Von's not the type of person to meet with someone just to spit in their face. Let's just wait it out, I bet a deal is done within the next 5 days at the latest. I don't see this going on past the 12th. There has been too much activity over the last few days.
                  i wouldn't be surprised to see it done today.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the heads up about this guy Frey. Don't know a whole lot about him.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      See, all this drama for month boils down to days....
                      Could be hours for all we know, but we'll see what happens. At this point, anything you hear in the media is hearsay, don't put too much stock in it, people are going to be spouting misinformation all over the place and then all of the sudden "BAM" deals done, everyone's happy.
                      sigpic

Comment

If there is a deal, I think it's the 14th
                        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                          Thanks for the heads up about this guy Frey. Don't know a whole lot about him.
                          He's a sensationalist...The only time you hear from him is when crap like this is going down. He's a hack journalist (thus why he is employed by bleacher report)

Not everything on bleacher report is bad mind you, but Jason Cole....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                            If there is a deal, I think it's the 14th
                            The fact that we are already aggressively going at it tells me John doesn't let this go on much longer. He's not going to risk another Dumerville situation.
                            sigpic

Comment

The fact that we are already aggressively going at it tells me John doesn't let this go on much longer. He's not going to risk another Dumerville situation.
                              And probably wants to get a deal done with Miller and Sanders

Comment

Working...
                              X